Imagine-Thank you pt2

Your POV
Jazmyne: mama biwee likes you
Y/n: and what do you know about liking someone.
Honestly I want to text Billie but I don't know what to say. *ding* well speak of the devil.

Bil: Hey this is y/n right
Y/n: Yea. What's up
Bil: Nm just really bored. Wbu
Y/n: oh I'm about to put Jazmyne to bed
Bil: Chill. Honestly I'm not really ever this bold but you are cute asf😉
Y/n: Ah well you aren't to bad yourself. 🤪
Bil:Thanks shorty. Tomorrow we should hang out at the pier if you are free ofc
Y/n: yeah, sure. We can meet up around 1ish.
Bil: sure thing. Imma head off so bye ✌🏼
Y/n: Imma head to bed too.byeee see u tmr

Next day*

I got up around 11 to get me and Jazmyne together and enough time to get there.

What u wore^

What u wore^

What Jazmyne wore^

What Jazmyne wore^

What bil wore^

Jazmyne: Mommy where are we going

Y/n: We are going to meet someone

Jazmyne: otayyyyy

*time skip cause its 1:31 in the morning and im lazy*

Billies POV

I was hella bold last night. Im highkey proud of myself cause damn she was hella cute and her daughter was so adorable. I think her name was jazmyne or jaz-something. Anyways im on my way to the pier to meet them.Its now 12:45 and im just now leaving the house.

Your POV

So its 1:30 and billie still hasn't shown up. I don't know if she forgot or if she decided last minute she didn't wanna come. Jazmyne fell asleep in her stroller and we are sitting on a bench next to a hat shop.

Billie: Yo, sorry that im late, no i didnt forget or ditch you but i left the house very late and there is always traffic in california. Sorry,  im like 10 minutes away.

Y/n: oh okay see you soooonnn ;)

About 15 minutes later Billie texts me shes here and at first I don't see her but then Jazmyne unbuckled herself and ran to Billie almost falling in the process.

Billie: hey beautiful

Jazmyne: hiii Biwiee

Billie: how are you mamas

Jazmyne: *thumbs up*

Y/n: Well ig she remembers you.

Billie: haha yeah I guess so. Where u wanna go first?

Y/n: Jaz where do u wanna go

Jazmyne: icecweam

Y/n: do u know any ice cream places around here?

Billie:Oh yeah ofc.

After getting ice cream we went to a bunch of different shops and I didn't even notice until now but me and Billie were holding hands and I was pushing the stroller with one hand until Billie stopped and just looked pissed all of a sudden. I figured out she was looking at some girl with black curly hair but u could tell it was a lace front. She grinned and started walking towards me.

Bils POV:

Me, y/n, and Jazmyne were all walking around the pier when I saw a bitch I didn't wanna, Dani. Why tf is she hereeeee omlllll. She starts walking towards y/n so I kinda get worried cause Dani is a violent person.

Dani: Look who it is this hoe and who is this bitch and her kid?

Bil: What tf do u want Dani. I don't like you no more.

Dani:oh isn't that too baddd. Who is this bitch?

Y/n: I'm y/n and this is my daughter jaz-

Dani: oh cool don't care. Anyway bil is still mines so back off bitch.

Bil: Go fucking home Danielle. I don't like ur ass.

Dani: yes u doo but by hoe and her ugly ass kid.

Y/n: Woahhhhh. Okay hold on a second whore, where u headed so quickly? Anyway I don't give a fuck WHO you are or what you want, you can call me all the shit u want ,but u aren't about to come up in here and disrespect MY child. You can't be mad at me and my beautiful baby because ur dusty ass ain't got Billie no more so why don't you check your tone for a second and watch your back. That shit was uncalled for and next time I will beat ur ass. Run along now stupid ass.

Dani: Whatever hoe bye Billie.

Okay WOW I did NOT know y/n was like that. Damn she is a great mom and this is the first time I've seen Dani back down. Well shit I like her even more.

Bil: You okay ma

Y/n: Yeah sorry about that. I get very defensive over Jazmyne.

Bil: No no nooo it's okay I understand. You are a great mother

Y/n: Well thank you Billie.

———————————————
Yes it's finally out. 2020 can fall in a hole and die😁