So.. it's normal?

Keith was the first one to wake up very early in the morning. He slowly opened his eyes and yawned softly. After rubbing his eyes with one hand he tried to sit up but fell right back. A fluffy lilac arm wrapped around his tummy and pulled him further against a warm chest. He gasped and looked back where he saw Kolivan laying next to him cuddling him tightly. Keith thought for a moment. What happened that left him cuddling with the blades. He whined softly but stopped himself midway. „What was that for a sound? And why does it keep coming out of my mouth?" he questoned frustrated and let out a startled shriek as he heard a chuckle next to him. Ulaz was awake and looked fondly at the again confused looking kit. „It's a sound kits make. Galra have two ways of communication. The verbal and the non-verbal one" he explained. „Shall I explain it to you while the others continue sleeping?" he asked and Keith thought for a moment but nodded after a while. He was kinda scared for what was about to come but be it, he could face it. Ulaz smiled and stood up, sat on a stool and pulled the kit into his lap. Keith shrieked again for a second but was quiet the next as Ulaz ran his clawed hand through his hair. Keith was shook, he was never really cuddled before. His fosterparents didn't care enough to even look at him. Keith smiled, this was actually nice. Ulaz smile wiedened, he even cooed softly, and started to explain everything about their culture and answered the kits questions.

****

Kolivan groaned as he woke up and subconsciously searched the nest for the kit. When he couldn't find his presence he was wide awake and sat up in a swift motion. Big eyes he searched the room and finally found the kit sitting in Ulaz lap next to the table. Both asleep. They laid chest to chest, Keiths head resting on ulaz shoulder and Ulaz with his Chin on the kits head. Kolivan had to stiffle a laugh as he looked at the two but was curious as well. How did the two end up sitting there and falling asleep? Kolivan looked at the clock and decided it was time to wake up. They already slept through breakfast but they wouldn't miss lunch, especially the kit. He is still growing, he needs all the food and vitamines he can get. He looked over at Thace and Antok, but couldn't find either of them so he stood up and made his way towards the last sleeping two. He couldn't resist brushing his clawed hand through Keiths hair. It looked Human but the texture was soft Galran kit fur. What he didn't expect was that Keith started to purr alongside his petting. He stopped for a second and the purrs died down. He grinned and startet again, the result how he imagined. His kit purred and it was so adorable- wait. Kolivans grin faltered. Since when did he thought about the kit as his? And even if he would be the happiest pack leader, he wasn't sure if Keith would be ok with this. Today might be the first day for Keith, even if it's just for our pack, as a kit officially. Maybe he goes back to the paladins as if nothing happened. Kolivan shook his head and dismissed his thoughts. He will be concerned about this when the time for it will be coming. For now he walked to Ulaz and shook him by his shoulder. His eyes flattered open and he looked up. „Oh.. morning. What time do we have?" he said with his voice raw from sleep. „Lunchtime" was whispered in responds. Ulaz stretched for a bit and then looked down. He carefully shook Keith and proceeded to stand up. If Ulaz was honest he didn't want to let Keith down. Having a kit in your arms is such a calming feeling. Keith opened his eyes slowly. He yawned softly and rubbed his eye with his fist. Both adult cooed at the sight. Keith looked at his surroundings and realized that he wasn't near the ground. His feet dangling beside Ulaz. „Äh.. Ulaz?" he said drowsy and looked up. „Yeah, kit?" Ulaz said and grinned, looking over to Kolivan and saw him grinning too. „Down.. please" Keith mumbled embarrassed. He could swear that his face must be totally red which to his dismay had to be pointed out as it seems. „Keith?! Are you ok? Your face is totally red!" Thace screamed as he entered the room. His only mission was to get the others because lunch is ready but now he was more concerned about their youngling than his growling stomach. Wait. Their..? No, Thace concentrate.
„Oh.. that's a good start into the day.." Keith mumbled but cuddled further into Ulazs chest. How will they act with the other Parladins in the same room?

****

I'm a sucker for Kit Keith.. it's just too adorable  *^*