Too young

Keith stayed silent after that. He had been crying for his pack? Like in his sleep? That would have explained how they knew he was a kit and it wouldn't have been the first time he cried for one of his pack in his sleep. Keith felt embarrassment kick in at the thought of someone seeing him seeking for his family.
What should he do now? Keith had to make a plan on how to escape. They thought he was innocent so that will help him big time. He just has to play along and when the time comes get the fuck out of here and back to his family. Do they even know that he has been kidnapped? Surely Ulaz must have come back to an empty room and called the other blades. Another whine raised from his lungs as he thought about his family probably heavily worried about Keiths well being. He squirmed again in the arms holding him and tried to get away. He didn't like the unfamiliar arms around him. "What should we do now?" the one holding him asked and bounced him again. Stay calm, Keith told himself, don't get angry.. they can't know, he tried soothing himself. "Well we can't keep him seperated, that would be destructive for the little one." one said and they nodded in confirmation. "I assume based on the knife you had that you are a blade?" the one holding him questioned and chuckled as Keith glanced at him with his deadiest look. "You are adorable." he stated smiling and bounced him. Keith huffed annoyed. Could they like.. stop babying him? "I will try to get a connection to them.. no fights, just bringin them back their kit."
What? That can't be, there has to be something wrong.. right?

****

That conversation was three or four hours ago and since then he had been in a room that looked somewhat like a nursery. Why do they have a nursery on a warship? They made him sit on a blanket with lots of toys in his reach and one of the Galra sitting in from of him. "Kit, how old are you?" he asked and smiled softly, hoping to get an answer since Keith hadn't really said a word. Keith looked up head tilting slightly sideways in confusion. Why does he want to know his age now all of a sudden. Keith thought. He doubt there would be a problem with telling them so he wispered warily "18" and looked back down to his hands in his lap. He heard a gasped and glanced at the Galra who looked downright terrified. "Just.. 18? Omg you are way too young to be even out of you father or mothers arms... How could they let a kit your age fight in war" he mumbled under his breath and stared at the wall in thoughts. Keith just shrugged, aware that he hadn't seen it, and continued playing with his fingers. The Galra opened his mouth to probably say something but was cut short by the door being crushed open. "We got a signal!"

****
It's a short chapter.. Iexplain-

Sorry I didn't write for so long but something happend in my family and I had problems coping... I am better now and try to continue the story . I will most likely post 1 or 2 chapters a week but I can't promise anything. Work is keeping me pretty busy.

I want to thank all my readers. I read every comment and want to thank you for every smile it brought to me🙏🏻