ch 2

Tweek ran

He ran as far as he could

He ran as fast as he can

He didn't want to look back. Hen never wanted to see them again. He wanted to run out of here and never see this small town again.

If only his legs didn't collapse.

He found himself at Starks Pond, lying against a tree.

He sat there, watching his legs shake, millions thoughts running around his head. It hurt, he couldn't think. Why did that happen? Why him!? Why him!?

Over all the thoughts Tweek finally understood.

Craig doesn't love you

You have no friends

Your all alone.....

Tweek cried, Tweek yelled, Tweek kicked, Tweek let all his emotions out.

He held it in during that hole fiasco and it was time he let it out. He tried his best to act strong, if only he could control his god damn emotions better!

Tweek kept yelling, not giving a fuck if somone heard, he just needed to get it all out of his sytem. Tweek asked why, why somthing like this happened. He begged for a awnser but none came.

His voiced died down and his tears stoped tuning.

He curled himself into a ball. The only thing he could hear was the ducks playing in the pond and his own sobs.

After a few minutes he heard the sound of somone walking in his direction. The crunching of leafs and sticks breaking got louder.

Tweek looked up and saw a blond kid with a orange parka. He looked at Tweek and gave him a sorry look.

"Oh..hey kenny" tweek said as he wiped his face. Kenny got down and sat next to him.

Kenny pulled down his parka so he could talk. "You uhhh, good" Kenny asked, giving off a nervous tone.

Tweek gave a sly smile, but it quickly went fown to a frown once again. It was unusual for kenny to act nervouse. It was kinda cute.

"No..." tweek said, the flashbacks of the event getting at him. He felt his eyes burning with tears and he took a deep breath to hold it in.

"It-s, im- I'm no-" tweek voice started to crack and he place his hands on his face and started to breath heavily.

Kenny hesintly placed his hand on his shoulder.

Damn,
Kenny thought
It must have been somthing bad to make Tweek like this!

That thought made kenny worry even more than he already was.

"I-im sorry - I'm sorry ken-i-i" tweek tried to talk but his panic attack wouldn't allow it.

"Hey,hey,hey! Tweek it's okay! C,mon I'll take you home" Kenny spoke as he got up and reached out his hand to tweek.

Tweek looked at kenny and his hand, his shaking hand grabed kenny.

Kenny help tweek up fr the ground. They both began to walk out of Starks Pond and on to the,direction of tweeks house.

They started a conversation, and began to laugh. It was nice, and tweek was feeling much better. They didn't notice there were right in front of his house until tweek looked.

"Welp, your home tweeky" Kenny said and tweek chuckled. He walked inside but stoped inside the door frame.

"Hey-ack!-Kenny?" Tweek asked and kenny hummed in responce.

"Do you wanna -ack - come inside? My mom will be here -tch- soon and she'll be making dinner"

Kenny smiled and nodded. "Sure, thanks Tweeky"

Tweek held the door open and kenny walk in. They both closed behind them.