ch 3

Tweek never realised how close they were.

He had no idea how nice Kenny was. All he ever saw him was with his group, and they always seemed to be doing somthing mischievous.

But Kenny was somthing else, Kenny seemed like someone he trust.

Tweek didn't even know if he could trust anyone anymore...

"And now, there-ack- not my friends anymore, all because-tck- of me..." Tweek finished, his eyes sweeling again with tears. 

Kenny didn't know how to react, but then he felt anger. How could those fucker do that!?To end a friendship yeah, Kenny understands,but to end it like that! That's a new low he thought Craig and his friends would never reach.

"Damn Tweek, I'm so sorry" Kenny spoke, give tweek a sad, sorry smile.

"Don't-ack- be, you didn't do anything"

They sat in silence, there heads facing the table thinking of God knows what.

"What am I gonna do? Tweek has no friends and he'll be all alone in middle school"

Kenny looked at Tweek,..

" He's so..small, so hurt, like you say one bad thing and he'll fall crumbling to the floor in tears"

No, Kenny new Tweek was strong, but somthing so serious like this would effect Tweek do much, who knows how much fear, panic, anxiety and sadness could be building up in him, ready to explode, ready to snap...

Kenny sighed and looked up to see Tweek. Is kenny gonna show them.

"Hey, do..you wanna be my friend?" Kenny asked, he gave Tweek a hopeful smile. Tweek needed one, and he was gonna be the best.

Tweek looked at him. He covered his moth stating at him for a long time.

" Does, does he mean it? No, he doesnt, he just gonna hurt you, That's what everyone does now huh."

  Tweek began tearing up and laughing loudly. Tears streamed down but tweek covered his face with his hands. Kenny backed up, suprised.

" Snnnnk hahaha!haha! Hahaha.." Tweek laughed before it slowly turned into sobs. "Why?-ack! Why are you being so nice!? Tch! I don't deserve this!My own boyfriend of 2 years LEFT me for my friend! Ngh- it was my fault my friends left and you wanna be friends with me? Aaagh! Why do you wanna be friends with a messed up person like me!?" Tweek yelled but continued to laugh and cry.

"Tweek, everyone doesn't deserve this, no one. You did nothing ok? I'm going to be your friend no matter what" Kenny learned forward "look, I'm not the best, but I'm not the worst ok, but I would really like to be your friend"

Tweek let out a little laugh. "Sorry Ken, I might have -ack- trust issues now,haha"

"Well, let's try" Kenny looked tweek in the eye.

"Let me try to gain your trust, and you try to trust me, ok?"

Tweek nodded slowley.

"Okay..."

"Let's try together, Kenny"