Being Mariah (Info)

*I made my own damn cover because everybody else was taking to damn long

*I made my own damn cover because everybody else was taking to damn long. Is it good?*

THERE IS NO TREY & IZZY, I DELETED THAT BOOK BECAUSE IT WASN'T COMING ALONG THE WAY I WANTED TOO. SO JUST PRETEND LIKE YOU NEVER READ THAT BOOK. THIS BOOK GONE BE BETTER ANYWAYS.

(Book Coming, in 2020)

Real Description⬇️

My name is Mariah but everyone who knows me calls me Riah, including my Uncle Tev. I don't really have a relationship with my uncle Tev, he's just.....a relative. His sister, my birth giver her name is Theresa she's a drug addict. There are times where I don't see Theresa for weeks and then I'm left at home by myself. I have no sibilings and I don't know who my father is, I'm pretty sure Theresa doesn't either.

One day at school I had got into a fight because this girl was talking about Theresa. I told my principal not to call Tev and you wanna know what the bitch did? She called Tev. Little did I know that calling Tev that day was going to change my life forever.

Some of it was for the better and some of it was for the worst but meeting Trey, was......something unexpected and something that's very hard to explain. Did I forget to mention that I have very sticky fingers? Wassup y'all I'm Mariah and here's my crazy story.