Demetri Brothers (Love Interest CC)

Below I provided the picture & the information of each Demetri brother. If you want one of the brothers as your love interest just simply comment "I want him". This is not first come first serve, it's fare game. Feel free to pick more than 1 brother. Remember you don't have to choose the brothers for a love interest, you can keep the same love interest you already filled out on the Love interest application from before.

Quick Summer of the Brothers: All of the brothers are close, they may fight and stop talking to each other but at the end of the day they're brothers. They're always going to ride for each other and step behind each other. Right now the two eldest brothers are continously bumping heads because they both want to take over when they're father steps down.

SNATCHED1

SNATCHED
1. Full Name: Jackson Marcellus Demetri
2. Nickname: Killa
3. Age: 25
4. Relationship to Cierra: Eldest Brother, Same mom & Same dad.
5. Eldest Brother out of all the Demetri kids. (Including his step siblings)
6. Relationship status: You guys will be together if you decide you want him.
7. Ruthless killer or feels for his victims: Ruthless Killer
8. Role in the Drug Business: His fathers right hand man. 
9. Personality: He's very quiet and observant. He's protective over his family and his girl. He hates snakes and won't hesitate to eliminate them. He usually catches onto things before everyone else.
10. What he's like in a relationship: He's sweet only to his girl, he loves taking her shopping cashing out on her. He likes to show her off and make her spot known to bitches. He's loyal, doesn't even think about cheating. He wants kids, whenever his girl is ready.

SNATCHED1

SNATCHED
1. Full name: Roland Thomas
2. Nickname: Roro
3. Age: 23
4. Relationship to Ceirra: Step Brother, Different Father & Mother
5. Personality: He's Rude, mean as hell, aggressive with his words. Everyone fears him and stays clear of him. He doesn't take shit from anyone including his brothers, that's why him and Jackson bump heads a lot. He's still hurt that his mother left his father and his father didn't want anything to do with his kids after she left.
6. Role in the Drug Business: Hit man, he's one of the top shooters and he tortures people to get them to talk.
7. Relationship Status: Single (but he can be ready to mingle if you choose him.)
8. Ruthless Killer or Feels for his victims: Ruthless Killer
9. What he's like in a relationship: He's the type to let you do you but don't do no foul shit. He's not controlling he lets you have your freedom but he also expects you to let him be clingy sometimes. He loves easily and he likes when you check in so he know that your alright. He's very protective of you because he doesn't want you to ever leave.
10. He's the oldest out of his mother and his father kids. But out of the Demetri bunch which includes him even though he doesn't have the last name, he's the second oldest.