Take A Chance

Chapter 2: Part 2
_________________

"The Dark Ages:" Stan starts, voice peppered with whimsy, as if he was trying to make what he was saying actually interesting. "1100 BCE - 800 BCE, the historical period referring to a period of time, supposed cultural and economic deterioration, and scarcity of written record—"

"This is b-boring." Bill whines, flopping his tall clumsy body down on top of Eddie, throughly squishing him into paste, the history book in his hand falling onto the floor next to the bed.

Stan sighs for the tenth time that day, pinching the bridge of his nose, "we have only been at this for 5 minutes Bill." He gestures to the homework assignments skewed around them, untouched and definitely not finished.

"Yeah, and w-w-we should take a b-break." He drapes a long arm over his eyes, dramatically going limp like it was going to kill him if he had to study any longer.

"Bill." Eddie groans, trying to push Bill off him but failing because of the deadweight of Bill's slack body. "Seriously, I need to study, my grades aren't going to get better by themselves." Eddie wiggled for effect, but only causes Bill to laugh.

"Not all of us are as g-gi-gifted as R-Richie I guess." Bill mumbled, finally rolling off Eddie to grab his textbook off the ground.

"Ugh, don't even mention that name while I'm struggling with this damn project." Stan complains, leaning back in Eddie's desk chair, shoulders going slack.

"Awe common, don't be so pissy about it Stan." Eddie teases, getting up to poke the side of his head, "mad cause you can't pass the classes with flying colors?" Eddie stumbled around, grabbing the closes thing to his right, (his pillow) and using it to smack Stan along the side of his head. "Oh no! The evil pillow monster strikes again!! Defend yourself Stanley, or ye shall surely parish."

"Oh one of us will parish and it isn't going to be me." Stan threatens, moving to expertly tackle Eddie down, as Bill grabs his note books off the bed just in time to move out the way.

"Oh are w-w-we wrestling now?" Bill laughs, jumping into the pile, putting Eddie in a headlock, while shoving Stan's face into the sheets.

"That's unfair! You are like a fucking giraffe!" Eddie struggles out, as Stan's knee presses into his cheek, fall backwards when Bill changes positions, and puts Stan in a headlock, using his foot to press Eddie down.

"Get your feet off my chest." Eddie demands almost breathless from the pressure.

"H-h-how about... no?" Bill grins deviously, being caught off guard by Stan flipping them over, finally getting the high ground. He sits on top of Eddie, using the upper half of his body to pin Bill down.

"Get your ass off me!" Eddie shrieks, laughing as he slaps the back of Stan's legs.

"Well which is it? Get feet off you, or our asses?" Stan says dryly, a cheeky grin over his face.

Eddie laughs hard, pushing Stan off him, and hooking his legs around his torso, using his arms to hold Bills arms behind his back and give him a noogy.

"Both!"

Bill and Stan laugh, as Eddie struggles to keep them both subdued.

"Eddiebear! What are you boys doing up there?" Suddenly they all three stop, still like statues.

"Errr.. Nothing mommy! Just studying, I dropped my book thats all!" Eddie stumbles out, lying through his teeth with ease. He's far too used to it, it's like second nature at this point.