Prologue

3rd Person PoV:
A small boy can be seen giggling as he walks out of the burning ruins of a village. He licks the blood off his knife and giggles.

???: I love the taste of blood in the morning!

The boy says happily as he keeps walking. Soon, the sound of a bullhead can be heard. The boy looks up as a bullhead bearing the symbols of Atlas and Vale begins lowering down. The boy quickly sprints into the shadows of the forest, waiting to see what happens next. The bullhead lands as four girls, General Ironwood, and Ozpin step out of the bullhead. They are all shocked at the sight of the whole village up in flames. Ozpin and Ironwood run ahead as three of the girls follow them. The last girl looks around, scared. She hears creepy giggling from the bushes and starts looking around in fear. In the blink of an eye, the boy dashes out of the bushes and stabs her in the gut as she screams. He slits her throat before retreating into the forest, leaving her there, dying. He hops into a tree and watches as her teammates come rushing back.

???1: Oh Oum, Kate!

One of the girls says as, in the blink of an eye, her throat is slit and blood comes gushing out as she drops dead. Her teammates are scared and stand back to back. Next, a knife comes flying out of the trees and pierces straight through one of the girls' foreheads, killing her. She drops dead aswell, as the knife disappears. The last girl starts shaking in fear.

???: C-Come out!

She shouts in terror. A boy, who looks no older than twelve emerges from the bushes, covered in her teammates' blood. He smiles at her and giggles.

???: Hiya! Name's Y/N, but you can call me Chara!

The boy says as the girl drops her guard.

???: M-My name is F-Frisk.

Y/N: Nice to meet you Frisk, sorry about your team by the way. Also sorry for this.

Frisk: Sorry for wh-

She gets cut off as Y/N knocks her out cold. He picks her up bridal style and leaves as Ozpin and Ironwood return to find three students dead and one missing. They pull each of the Dead students onto the bullhead as it takes off while Y/N can be seen smiling. He looks at Frisk and sighs. He turns and walks away, heading back to his cabin with his new friend...
______________________________________
You're gonna make that Frisk into Underswap Frisk by the next chapter btw, just another addition to your harem of murderers!