[Xiao Jun] Ice Cream

Ice Cream

a lil bit angst + fluff

Character(s):

Y/N as Reader
Xiao Dejun as Xiao Jun
Hendery as Xiao Jun's twin & Y/N's best friend

_____________________

Flashback

"Y/N!" I heard Hendery called my name. I turned to him and saw Xiao Jun. My heart began dancing, butterflies were flying in my stomach. Both of my best friend ran towards me.
"Hendery! Junnie!" I hugged them tightly.

" Let's walk to the kindergarten together!" Xiao Jun held mine and Hendery's hand. We both nodded and walked together.

_fast forward to year 2_

"Guys..." I spoken softly. They both waited patiently for me to finished my sentence.

"I think I had a crush on Jihoon oppa..." I said while blushing light pink.

"Wait! You mean Jihoon hyung that was on year 4?" I nodded to Xiao Jun's question. Hendery patted Xiao Jun's shoulder and smiled to me. I looked at them in confusion.

"Don't worry Y/N, we'll root for you" I grinned. I turned my focus to face Xiao Jun but he just gave me a short smile. After a few weeks, Xiao Jun started to ignore me, acting as if I'm his enemy. My heart dropped...

_year 4_

"Why are you acting like this!?" I shouted at Xiao Jun's face. I couldn't held back my anger at him after two years he acted cold towards me.

"Why are you shouting at me!?" He shouted back at me. Anger filled his eyes. I backed  away from he slowly. 

"You're not the Xiao Jun I know....you're a MONST--" A hand suddenly flew at my face. I was at the floor when Hendery  came running to me.

"Xiao-ge! Why did you slap Y/N?!" Xiao Jun stared at me and Hendery with a shocked face. He backed away slowly and ran from us. Hendery was about to follow him but I pulled the hem of his shirt and shook my head. 

"Xiao Jun..." I whispered to myself. My eyes began to get filled with tears as Hendery pulled me into his embrace. All I know is after what had happened, he started to act cold towards me.

End Flashback

_present, 19 years old_

"EARTH TO Y/F/N?!" I blinked a few times and and swiftly turned my head towards the voice. I frowned at a man beside me.

"What do you want Hendery?" He pouted 

"You've been daydreaming the whole class! You're lucky that you were holding a  pen and your face were looking at your notes. The Professor would've called you out!" I rolled my eyes at him and packed my things. Just then, the bell rang signalling our class has come to an end.

'Perfect timing..' I mumbled to myself. I quickly stood up and walked to the exit. Before I could step out of the door, someone pulled my hand and dragged me somewhere out of the class. I had to maintain my balance since this really 'kind' person been dragging me to who-knows-where. 

Finally, we arrived at a rooftop with me being pinned on a wall. I glared at the person but stopped once I knew who it was.....

"Xiao Dejun..." He smirked when his name was out of my lips.

"Miss me?" I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms.

"Is this your way to say 'Hi'? well then, byeee" I said while walking away. Sadly, I was pulled back and was being pinned again...on the wall. 

"What did you want?" I growled, crossing my arms again.

"Listen, the Professor had to make a group project and unfortunately...I was being picked with you" He flicked my forehead, causing me to glared at him.

"Is it my problem? Can't you just ask someone to exchange with you?" Xiao Jun chuckled darkly and leaned closer to me. I can't lie, my heart is beating 100000 kilometer per minute. I tried really hard to not blush and kept a straight face.

"Easy for you to say. This time, the Professor already warned us to not exchange partners. Do you even pay attention that time or are you deaf?" I chuckled at him.

"Ouh sweetie, if I'm deaf...I wouldn't reply to you and my life might be a bit better since I'm not listening to any of your 'sweet' comebacks" I smiled sweetly at him while I pushed him away.

"Oppsie, sorry not sorry. You're just blocking my way" I smirked at him.

"My house! 4 o'clock! DON'T BE LATE!" I shouted to him while walking away.  Heh, it's fun to mess with your own crush, right? Yup, you read it right, he's my crush since we were 6. Now, I need to pick my lil' bro from his school.  He's 4 years younger than me which means he's 15. 

I walked towards my locker to put some books in it. When I opened it, there's a sticky note inside there. Well, I've been founding these sticky notes since last week. I usually got it in the morning and sometimes after school. But this time, there's a red rose in there... . I took the sticky note and read it with a smile on my face. It says...

Hey babe! Miss me? Hahaha, I bought you something special this time. A rose! Do you like it? I hope you do. Luv ya Y/N

-JxYoursnacks-

I smiled and shook my head. "JxYoursnacks..." You mumbled to yourself. Who could that be? You've been thinking about that sometimes and plus, why snacks?? You chuckled to yourself and thought of an idea. You took out your sticky notes out of your pocket and wrote something on it.

Hey, you've been sending me these cute and sweet sticky notes. Can we at least meet each other one day? I'm so curious of who u r. Besides, you secret name is cute!

-Y/N-

You stuck it at the back of the locker's door. When you're about to close the locker, a person backhug you and you just giggled knowing it was Hendery and no one else. You closed your locker and turned around facing him.

"You got the sticky note again?" I nodded and sighed. He chuckled at me an leaned in to me.

"Aww, our lil' Y/N has a secret admirer~" He teased me. I laughed and pushed him slightly.

"Ouh, Hendery...about me acting cold towards you...I'm sorry. I'm just pissed of something" He shrugged and said

"Nahh no biggie. Ouh, I saw Xiao-ge pulled you out of the class"

"Ah, that..." I scratched the back of my head and let out a nervously chuckle.

"He just told me about the project we got" Again, he nodded. 

"Ooff, I have to pick my lil' bro. Bye Hendery!" I shouted as I dashed towards the exit.

________________________________

There, an update for you. I'll continue this story, don't worry!^^. There'll be a part 2 coming. Bye~