[Taeyong] Spice!

Spice

Character(s):

 Lee Taeyong as Taeyong

Y/N as Reader {TY's bff}

Doyoung as Doyoung {TY's roommate}

Warning: Lime, I guess?

[A/N: Feel free to open the song. This sing is also inspire me to write this. and yep, I'm a fan of Vocaloid :3]

______________________________________________

Taeyong POV

'Ring! Ring!' 

I groaned and answered my phone. 

"TAEYONG" I frowned and quickly moved the phone away from my ears.

"Y/N? What d'you want? It's like 4 am in the morning, dumbass" I spoke groggily.

"Excuse me!? You should be grateful I called you for college! Where the hell are you and who are you with?" I glanced at my left and saw {random female kpop idol} sleeping peacefully. I slowly get off the bed and dress myself up.

[A/N: Enter any name, I just can't ;-;]

I fasten my belt and looked at the mirror before smirking. I heard shuffling and turned to see {random fem kpop idol} woke up.

"Not bad, last night" She blushed and mumbled something along the line 'only you'. I showed her a blank face and grabbed my phone. 

"I'm going" I said while walking to the door. 

"Wait!" I stopped myself from twisting the doorknob.

"Sorry..I'm not interested in continuing this relationship with you. 'Only for you' you said? Stop making me laugh. I know you're out with other some other guys behind me...we're over" I turned to see her stunned face. I smirked and walked away. After a minute or so, I heard Y/N's voice through my phone.

"Hello?" Sh*t! I almost forgot about her

"None of your business..." I heard her sigh on the other line before hearing a beep. 

{Time skip to the college}

I was walking to the college with Doyoung. He's my best friend since high school along wit Y/N, we often stick together and he's like a brother to me. 

As I was talking to Doyoung, my phone vibrate. I picked it up, annoyed.

"What?" I asked

"I wanna meet you..face to face after school"

"Oh wow, has Y/F/N fallen for me?" I playfully teased which earned a chuckle from Doyoung.

"No dumbass!! Just come okay? I'll text you the place and time later" With that, the call ended.

"Looks like shes's in the game" Doyoung said while smiling.

"Well...we'll just have to wait--" I was cut with Doyoung turning his head to the front while putting on his unamused face.  Confused, I glanced at the front and noticed we're in college hallway. Eh? That was fast.

"See ya. Tell me about your new 'game' later" I grinned and nodded. 

{Time skip class ended}

I was walking at a new cafe near our college. I went in spotted a H/C haired girl and quickly sat down in front of her.

"Hey" I greeted. Y/N hummed in respond.