Chapter 8

The snow fell heavy the next few days and I didn't know what to do. The house was quiet. Aiden working. Daniel training, Brittany working and the twins just ignored everyone. So finally I got up and finally called Josh.
"Hey Rianne" He chimed happily when I called.
"Hey josh... could I come over for a little bit my house is way to quiet and since school was canceled....." I finished
"Your like a sister you don't have to ask to come over you know that."
I grabbed my car keys and walked outside as i was leaving I heard someone call my name.
"RIANNE." I turned and saw Brittany walking down the steps.
"What?" I asked as she made here way over.
"I was wondering if you wanted to help me go baby shopping later."
"Um sure."
"Great I will give you more details later."
"Okay I'll be over at the Fritz's if you need me"
She giggled like a school girl. then walked up the porch back to the house. I got in my car and drove to Josh's.
-------------
"So Shiloh gets home next week huh?" I asked as I grabbed a root beer out of the fridge.
"Yeah it will be weird having to share everything again because a little vixen called my sister will be home." Josh grumbled
"Shiloh isn't that bad."
"You just say that because she's your bestie." He joked bumping me in the shoulder
"Ha ha very funny. Where are your parents right now..." I asked they worked a lot.
"Dad is in South Carolina for a meeting and mom is in New York for a fashion show." He got kinda quiet.
"Well my house is always open if you need me." I looked up at him. Shiloh him and I have been friends since kindergarten. No separating us.

"Yours is just as quiet as mine now." He complained like a 5 year old. I laughed, my phone dinged in my pocket. It was a text from Brittany.

"Meet me at Franks Bistro 1 hour"

        I text back a quick reply then heard the front door open. In walked Sadie May Fritz. Josh and Shiloh's Little 10 year old sister with and attitude of fire and heart of gold.

"RIANNE" She squealed and ran up to hug me. I hugged her back she was a mini Shiloh as much as her parents hated it. I think they wanted a straight A perfectionist why do you think Shi was in London for the past year?

"Hey baby girl" I murmured hugging her back. I had to leave but i felt really bad.

"I gotta go but i will be back soon watch for Josh OK?" I asked hugging again

''OK....Be good rianne" She chattered before skipping up the stairs

Josh came over and he hugged me like normal but this time it felt odd like i wanted it to last longer. He hesitated pulling away before i fully did. HE smilled then blushed. 

"What?" I asked as he gazed at me. As if shook out of a trance.

"What... oh nothing... um do you... do you maybe... nevermind... Go see brittnay talk to you later Rianne" He pulled away and walked me to the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHA YOU ALL THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA KISS HER!! BUT HE DIDNT!!! Sorry those two needed to get somewhere. Anyway ive been sick sorry its so short. Love you guys. I will update soon