🍓 Part 5

The demons take the young boys back to the house to collect some things. Candles, a rope, water and the book.

" What does all this have to do with helping us?" Asked Alois.

" You'll see. " Claude replied before he leads them all out to the woods to set up.

" You guys have to kiss. " Sebastian says as he helps setting up.

Alois and Ciel glance over at eachother before looking back at them.

" KISS?!" They both say loudly, making the bats in the trees escape

Sebastian covers both their mouths.

" Would you like to switch back?" He looks at them and raises and eyebrow.

They nodd as Claude gathers leaves so the boys have a comfortable place to sit.

Claude lights a candle and uses it to make a pentagram on the pile of leaves as he starts to instruct them.

" Your highness and - "

Sebastian cuts in " My Lord. "

Claude smirks and continues

" Sit on your knees infront of eachother. Make complete eye contact. "

The boys wait for the wax to cool before they sit facing eachother.

Claude takes their left hands and ties them together with the rope, holding onto the long extra piece so he could pull them down.

" When Sebastian starts reading, You must deeply kiss. Ciel has to cover his eye on you Alois and you two have to keep your tongues touching so Alois can change back aswell. As you feel yourselves change back, instead of sitting on your knees, sit up on your knees and when I say six, break it. "

Alois looks at Claude

" Very specific, Babe. " He kidds

Sebastian was about to say something but stopped remembering that Ciel is Alois at the moment and vise versa.

" Ready?" Asks Claude

Everyone gets into position and starts.

Ciel and Alois start kissing. Alois makes sure their tongues line up equal and Ciel covers his eye on Alois with his free hand. As Sebastian starts reading, The pentagram underneath them starts glowing.

They start changing back and deepen the kiss and Ciels cover over his hand grows a bit firmer.

" ONE " Claude starts counting

Alois and Ciel start to get ready.

" TWO "

" THREE "

Alois feels a burning sensation on his tongue but keeps going.

" FOUR " Ciel can feel his eye start to twitch, hard.

" FIVE "

They sit up a bit so they can quickly get up and break it.

" SIX "

They quickly break it and start floating up.

Alois's hair turns back to blonde and he can feel his face morphe back into his.

Same thing for Ciel except his hair is blue.

Alois's tongue starts glowing and Ciel's eye burns right through his thin eye patch with how it glows.

Once Claude sees everything changed, he pulls them back down.

Alois and Ciel drop down to the floor, coughing.

Alois goes to speak.

" H-Holy--- FUCK " He exclaimed hearing his own voice.

Ciel speaks too " That was..intense. " He says and takes off the remainder of his eyepatch and throws it in the middle of the pentagram.

Sebastian hands Alois that water bottle.

Alois takes it and starts drinking it before he can even say thank you. He spits out the water on the ground and it instantly sinks into the pentagrams center and vanishes along with the eyepatch.

Claude looked at them confused

" How did you know you had to do that, Your Highness?"

" It was a heavy urge." He said kissing the butler and smiling.

Ciel went and laid his head against Sebastian's chest.

" Thank you. "

Sebastian smiled " No no, Thank you My Lord. "

Claude smiled as he took Alois' hand and went over to them.

Alois smiled " So, Wedding planning?"

Ciel and Sebastian looked at eachother.

" Wedding planning. "

They said as they all vanished from the woods and back to the home.

( Thank you for catching up and reading. I love you guys. Glad to be back ❤ )