Chapter 3 The Party

[BRIANS P.O.V]

I make my way down the dark road leading to Cornelius Avenue tapping my fingers in the wheel nervously all the way. I am afraid of what kind of wild party these college kids might be throwing tonight.

As I turn into the driveway of #32 I hear loud music blaring and hear people screaming. I park the car, get out and walk up to the door with the pizzas where I knock with the brass knocker. A beautiful brown haired girl wearing jeans and a v-neck t-shirt opens it and steps out.

"Hi um I'm the pizza guy I have three larges for this address," I tell her. She smiles and I feel like I'm going to drown in her beauty.

"Oh thanks," she replies and hands me
50 bucks with a 10 dollar tip. I am about to walk away when I hear her talk again.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course," I reply stepping towards her.

She is about to talk when a tall boy comes up behind her. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her cheek.

The girl smacks the boy and yells.

"Ugh Brett go away I told you we are done!" After she says this the boy walks away but not before giving us the finger. The girl sighs and turns back to me.

"Sorry that was my old boyfriend," she says. "By the way I'm Sienna,"

"I'm Brian," I tell her. I am about to stop talking but all of a sudden I ask her something on accident. "Why are you here," I blurt out.

"I don't know," she says quietly covering her face with her hand.

I all of a sudden see she has tears on her face and by instinct go over and put my arm around her. Surprisingly she doesn't move away but leans into my shoulder.

"Where do you live?" I ask her. "I'll bring you home,"

"No no don't," she cries. "Please don't bring me home I just want to talk to someone,"

I sigh and then realize I can help this girl.

"I need to finish my deliveries but if you come with me I have a friend who works at the pizza parlor also and I'm sure she would love to talk to you," I tell her.

She smiles and nods.

"That would be nice!"