Prologue

In a world of music, there is Cosmelody, a popular band in their university consist of 6 members, known for their heartfelt and touching songs, that's why many women are screaming while, men are falling for their vocalist. But there's one thing na ikinakabahala nila, their song pieces. They think people will get tired and used to the songs they always perform, as they got problems about writing an original songs.

But they looked of a solution, they will find their own songwriter.

***

In a battlefield of writing, Musette is expert of that. Since she was young she is already writing poems, stories and even songs. She is a maldita type of a girl so only few people dares to go near her or talk to her, and one of the member of Cosmelody is included in that. Tanging pangalan lamang ng banda ang alam nito ngunit hindi ang mga mukha nila depende sa isang tao na nagtangkang alukan siya ng bagay na kinagigiliwan niyang gawin.

"And what would be the benefit of doing that to me?"

"Uhmm, you will be recognized?"

"Huh, that's such a lame. I don't want recognition."

"We... will pay you!"

"Sa tingin mo ba mukha akong pera for me to accept that easily? Hmmm, let me see."

~~~

HER MELODY

started: 02/12/2019

ended: char wlaa pa

Note: enjoy!