I'm Done

"Since today is our last day I just wanted to say....why do act like this?" "Act?! Your just jealous of me running everything!!" "OMg what's the prize? If its Link go ahead....You're trying win at a game I don't wanna play. So i'm done here and I hope you guys have a good life.." Christy walked away...but Link ran up to me...."What do you mean by 'I'm done'? Please don't break up with me...." "Link I have to.....I was gonna wait til the anniversary but I have to tell you now. Im going to California for college.." "What about us?" "There isn't an 'us' anymore bc you made out with Christy.....Link I love you but you don't love me....I'm moving out and moving there tonight...." "Please don't leave me....I love you, Y/N......I was gonna give you this on our anniversary but I couldn't wait...." He got down on one knee." Link.....omg please not now.." and then he pulled out a ring.." Y/N, I love you so much and the last 4 year have been amazing....even if you weren't with me....overall I love you and Will you marry me?" "Link I can't im sorry." I ran off crying. I turned around and saw Link Just on his knee crying.... I ran to the apartment and packed up. I had extra time and locked myself in the bathroom.