chapter 6: gang

JIMIN POV
He pulled away from me, I sighed "why did u pull away, ur making me want u so bad then u pull away.." he looked at me seeing me upset "I'm sorry jimin" I pouted and pulled away fully sitting back in my seat with my seatbelt on "jimin I do want u..I just don't want our first time to be in my car.." I looked out the window "okay, let's just go" he sighed softly then drove off and I was getting tired and yawning "you can lay the seat back" I nodded and did so and fell asleep curled up in a ball with my hand in a fist on my stomach and slight pout facing towards jungkook

JUNGKOOK POV
I glanced at him and smiled, hes so adorable so small and fragile..I glanced at him again and smiled more. I think I'm falling..I sighed then kept driving.
1 HOUR GOES BY• I parked the car and looked back at him and smiled softly then turned off the car and got out going to his side and opened the door gently and unbuckled him and picked him up gently and slowly not to wake him and held him bridal style In my arms. It felt nice his head against me snoring softly so cute. I walked to the door and brought him inside "who's that?" I looked at my older sister "this is jimin and non of ur business so stay out of it" I rolled my eyes and brought him up to my room and layed him down gently on my bed covering up then walked out of the room shutting door gently "boss is gonna be mad..ur not supposed to be in a relationship" I rolled my eyes "I'm not in a relationship" my sister looked at me "mhm..then u both will end up fucking and falling for each other, I've seen it before little bro" I sighed "whatever I do violet, is none of ur business" she laughed "then talk to ur older brother..ur boss" she laughed again and walked off and I sighed and took a deep breath then went out to the porch and called my brother "little bro I'm busy right now, what do u want?!" I rolled my eyes "I'm gonna be in a relationship and ur not stopping me" my brother laughed "well standing up to me..hmm i wanna meet this girl" i listened and kinda laughed to myself "it's not a girl..it's a guy" my brother didn't say anything "a guy? Uh okay..I wanna meet this guy, also don't think just because ur with someone that u can't do ur job, I need those drugs dealed to that guy and I still need that money from u, got it?" I sighed "yes, jihyung" "good, now I'm in a middle of something dont call me again!" He hung up on me and I rolled my eyes and walked back inside and went up to my room and walked in shutting door gently and walked and sat on the chair beside the bed and looked at jimin and thought. I hate my life..I hate my brother and my family..I hate everything but you..I sighed and then got on the bed and layed down beside jimin and smiled as he moved closer to me and layed his head against me and I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his head gently then cuddled him and fell asleep.