chapter 27: the end

JUNGKOOK POV
"I have to go somewhere, will u come with?" I looked at jimin smiling "of course" we left after dinner and went to a safehouse and went inside and met with some men.
JIMIN POV
I was getting a bad feeling..I bit my lip nervously, feeling like something was gonna happen "jungkook, can we go home?" I looked at him feeling worried "why?" I frowned "I wanna go!" Right as I said that there were gunshots coming into the safehouse and jungkook rushed and grabbed me, running outside to the back "u have to go" I shook my head "I'm not leaving you" jungkook frowned and I turned around and saw a guy about to shoot and jungkook tried to stop him but I was shot..I looked at the blood coming out and fell to the ground..
'"JIMIN!"
JUNGKOOK POV
I screamed and grabbed my gun and shot the guy then grabbed onto jimin "please dont leave me baby" I saw as jimin opened his eyes a little "I love you..forever and always" I cried as he was losing more blood and almost not breathing "my jungkookie, I'm sorry for everything..I'll love u forever babe, see u in h-heaven" I grabbed his face a little as he stopped breathing and I cried hard then looked up and screamed
•FEW WEEKS WENT BY•.
Tae walked up to the room "jungkook it's been weeks, u didn't even go to the funeral" tae frowned "jungkook?" The door was locked and he tried to open it cause he didn't hear a thing and finally got it open afterawhile "jungkook?" He walked to the bathroom and opened it and screamed seeing jungkook had cut his throat and wrist and blood all over the floor with him lying it in..
Jimin looked back and saw jungkook walking up, jungkook smiled "I couldnt leave you.." jimin smiled sadly "what about the baby?" Jungkook smiled and kissed jimin "it will be okay, we are together"
And jimin and jungkook were happy in heaven, cause they had each other thru all the stuff they went through all they needed were each other..THE END