Chapt 4: Raid de Nuit

Intro:

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov. 

The sun was slowly setting, where we can see the sky turn yellow and orange. So far we dug small trenches surrounding the camp. The carriages surround the civilians as they surround campfires. A lot of them where the younger generation of people, children and teens. We did see some adults, but no elderly. I guess they didn't make it. But some of these civilians... look odd, at least 1/4 of these civilians have some sort of animal feature on them. 

At first, I thought its part of their clothing, but no. The people told me these people called Faunus, which is weird. I have never heard of these Faunus before, maybe they're a rare kind. As I looked back at them, I can see they were afraid. They were shaking, worried about their lives. I understand why they so afraid, but this time they have us. And were fearless. 

From the creates we opened, we found ammunition for all of our guns that should last for two months. They were also food rations, of mostly canned beef and some bread. We gave most of the rations to the civilians since they were getting hungry. John had found more explosives and surround the area with dynamite. Max had found four Maxim MG08 machine guns. I order him to set them up one on each side of the trenches. 

When John had finished planting explosives, I told him to set the tank facing the field. Chase was scouting the area around us searching for any Grimm activity, while the Russians just complained to each other.  

"Я хочу убить тебя прямо сейчас!" Nickolay shouted. 

"Вы не можете, я первым нажму на курок!!" Izabella spat at him. Nickolay angrily walked up to Izabella staring at her. 

"шлюха," he said turning his back on her. This pissed off Izabella, as her fist tighten wanting to strike him down.

"Вам лучше держать рот на замке!" She shouted angrily, raising her fist about to strike him down. Before her fist connected to the back of Nickolay's head. I had managed to catch her fist inches before his head. Nickolay turned around and see how close he was getting punched by her.

"Izabella! What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted at her. 

"He's being a fucking shithead!" Izabella shouted straitly looking at Nickolay. 

While Nickolay just gave her a smug face, "тупая шлюха," he said walking away.

"Nickolay..." I said getting his attention. "She's no slut, so shut the fuck up and GET ALONG!!!" I shouted at both at them. 

"If we don't we and theses civilians are dead as we are!" I shouted letting go of Izabella fist. They both just grumbled and walked away from each other. I sighed, "They're going to be the death of me." 

"Is something wrong with the two?" I heard a female asked. I turned around to see the Young Female, around the age of 20 with nice and perfect long blond hair, with blue eyes. She was the same woman who talked to Chase and Max.

"Everything fine," I told her. "Aren't you the girl who tended to the injured?" I asked her.

"Yes, that was me," She said. "Before the Grimm came, I was a doctor in the village," She told me.

"Well, thanks. They really needed it, since I don't have any good experience for the injured..." I said as it reminds me back in the trenches. "But, shouldn't you be back with the others?" I asked her.