Chapter 18 : Perverted Stalker

** Izuku's POV **

I start carefully aiming at his clothes so I won't hurt him. He's rather short for a man's height even the girls are taller than him. Judging by the way he acts and wears, he's definitely a stalker. Before he can notice me, I threw a Kunai knife at his sleeve. His reaction was slow so I threw another at his other sleeve.

"Stalker, care to enlighten me of why you followed five girls to this house? And don't worry I won't hurt you... Just yet."

He started to tear up and let out a loud cry. Wow, so much for an answer. I see the girls in the corner of my eye, they must have heard the loud cry from inside. I pull his hood down to have a better look at his face. "Oh my god, Mineta have you heard of privacy," Yaoyorozu-san said with a tired look. Oh, this situation has happened for some time already.

"Okay, I'm getting an idea that you all know him. So, what's the problem?"

"He's the biggest perv! He'll try anything to see your body, " Rosy blurted out. So, in my hands, I have a perverted stalker. I see the girls' eyes full of hate. They really hate this perv. "Well, I caught him just in time. But, I should do something about him," I smirked. I just thought of something funny to do to him.

"Ladies, keep an eye on him for me. I need to get something."

I go inside and head to my room. I get a box out of the closet. I open the box and take out a rope. I went back outside and began to tie the perv up. He made a fuss but I got it under control. "Izuku, what are you going to do to Mineta? Are you going to torture him," Rosy asked.

"Wait, I forgot to get something from the First-Aid kit," I said. I went to the bathroom and found the First-Aid kit in the cabinet. I take out Chloroform and smelling salts. I turn around and see Rosy standing at the doorway. "Deku, you didn't answer my question," she said sternly.

"Well, I'm going to knock him out and pull a prank on him. But, I need you and the girls' help."

She nodded her head and step away. I followed her and got a rag on the way. I pour Chloroform to the rag and put the rag towards the perv's nose while Rosy explains the idea I had to the girls. After a few minutes, the perv passed out and the girls agreed to help me with my mastermind.

** 1 Hour Later **

I drove to a nursing home. And took Rosy, Ashido-san, Hagakure-san, and Asui-san with me while the perv is in the trunk of the car. Yaoyorozu-san and Jiro-san decided to stay behind. I open the trunk, pull the perv out, and snap open a smelling salt. I wave the smelling salt at his nose and he woke up. Since, I called ahead of time the old ladies agreed to "discipline" him.