Valentine's Day Special

Author's Note: Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope you had a wonderful day today! Anyway, this section IS NOT a part of the story! I just did it because it's Valentine's Day haha! (Also, I'll be publishing my second IzuOcha story! I hope you like it and enjoy it very much!)
********************
** Ochako's POV **

I wake up from a spacious bed. I sit up and look around the room. The room was comfortable and nice. This isn't my room! Where am I?! There are some photos around the room. One of them stood out to me the most. It was me in a wedding dress and with someone else. I quickly look down at my left hand and see a ring on my finger.

"Since when I got married?! I don't understand anything!"

I quickly look back at the wedding photography but I couldn't see who I'm married to. The door clicks open and I see Deku with a tray of food. "Good morning, Rosy! So, How are you today," he greeted. "Good morning, I'm doing good," I replied. He sets the tray down and the nice smell of pancakes hits my nose.

"That's good to hear," he said

"That's good to hear," he said. He leans in and kisses me. I start blushing so much that I didn't know how much react. "Haha, you still get flustered even though we're married. How cute of you," he laughed. Wait, I'm married to Deku! "W-we're m-married! D-do we h-have a-any k-kids," I asked still blushing.

"Haha! Why would you ask me that? But yeah, we do have kids! You're so silly!"

I stared at him in shock. How many kids do we have? How long have we been married? "Rosy, eat your breakfast because we're staying in today. Don't worry about the kids. My mom is spending time with them while your parents are on vacation," he said. I start eating breakfast and it was delicious like always.

* 20 Minutes Later *

After I finished eating I changed my clothes and went downstairs. I find Deku in the kitchen putting on an apron. "Rosy, put on an apron because we'll be baking," he said. He hands me an apron and I put it on. "What will we be baking today, Deku," I asked. "We'll be baking red velvet lava cakes since it's Valentine's Day," he said.

"What?!"

* 1 Hour Later *

We made a lot of red velvet lava cakes

We made a lot of red velvet lava cakes. Deku helped me whenever I had trouble. Deku is so stubborn after I told him that I'm not good at baking. He told me that I'll be learning how to bake either way. "Deku, I haven't given you anything for Valentine's Day and I feel bad," I confessed. He walks to me and put his hands on my cheeks.

"You already gave me two things that are very special, Rosy."

"What is it?"

"Happiness and love!... I have you as my wife and you're the mother of my children so it's very special to me. And I love you, Darling."

"I-I l-love y-you, too."