Josuke x reader

((SORRY I LOVE MY BOY AND HIS HAIR IS DOWN Also time travel AGAGAGAGAG and Reader is from the 1930'sBABDNJFJFNDNN also with his hair Down IM SHOOK))

Josuke pov))
I finished the off the round of battle tanks with Okuyasu, and looked at the brewing sky.
"I got to get going! See you tomorrow!" I waved and headed out the front door. Small droplets started to patter the ground softly yet loud enough to make noise. It turned from a trickle to a tropical down pour as I picked up my pace.

I ran in the streets of morioh as the thunder shook the clouds in the sky. I shouldn't have stayed at okuyasu's that long yet who can deny a gaming challenge and avoid homework. I'm hair started to fall out of its pompadour. I silently cussed repeatedly, and while I was caught in my own head I didn't realize what was a head.

I watched a car come to a screeching halt not watching the road as it hit a figure into the middle of the street.
I gasped  and shuttered "no fucking way were did they come from?!"
the driver got out with shaking it was a older mother with blonde hair. I ran up ahead as I looked down at the figure.

"Oh my god I killed her didn't I?!" The woman started freaking out as she stood above her with me. I knelt down. Her (h/l) (h/c) was entangled with the pavement and her own blood. And her belongs split in the road.As her (e/c) eyes looked glossy as she tried to get up. It was a woman in what looks to be a school uniform yet not. She was bleeding from both nostrils and was in a terrible position.

"Miss I'm calling to get help!" The woman looked around for a pay phone. The woman eventually ran across the street and found one down the road.
She kept trying to get up and managed to in a crouched position yet her leg made a sickening crunch.
"Miss just wait a moment." I placed a hand on her back
"I... c-Can't Afford THE BILL!" She looked at me as she back handed my hand away.
Dirt littered her face as she hissed in pain
"I CANT EVEN GET FOOD ON THE TABLE! I was already robbed blind!" She yelled at me.

"Is she mad? Ramen is dirt cheep?!"
"Miss please calm down" I tried to talk he down as she mumbled and talked to herself. The rain started to get violent. She started to shuffle away from me to pick her self up.

"Listen I've already been robbed today so if you see anything please do take it. I want no trouble.." she was starting to freak out I grabbed underneath her and picked her up.

" where do you live I will carry you there if its truly that big of a deal"
"I live on (address random :). )"
"What? There's not a street like that any wear near here!"
"What do you mean-"
" listen, I'll just take you to my place it won't be long then you can walk to your fantasy address got it?"
She looked shaken yet nodded as we headed off. Now walking.

((TIME SKIP))

I placed her on the couch seeing how mom was out for the week.
"Sit here for a second"
I walked to my room and started riffling through drawers of my dresser. I eventually found a grey sweater and some sweat pants.

((READER POV))

I rested my head on his couch and I felt super tired as my world slowly faded to black...

I could see a bunch of hands grab at me from the dark and misty vision I had. I tried backing up and I saw headlights.

((Josuke pov))

I walked back out of the room with the cloths in hand only to see she's fallen asleep. I walked over and pushed some hair out of her face as I examined her injury's.