𝙊𝙣𝙚

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I woke up because of the annoying sound of my mom calling me from downstairs, and a nock in the door.

"Ugh, shit, is monday.." I whispered right after I sat up in my bed while rubbing my eyes.

"(Y/N) Lets go or we'll be late!" I heard my brother Dylan say from the other side of the door.

I got up and took a quick shower, straightened my hair and changed my pajamas into a green grayish crop top that said "New York- 199x", dark blue jeans and a grey and black flannel around my waist. I put on a neckless that said my name which I had since I was born, and my golden watch. I slipped into my adidas and went downstairs to see my older brother having a bowl of cereal and my mom making breakfast for me.

 I slipped into my adidas and went downstairs to see my older brother having a bowl of cereal and my mom making breakfast for me

"Morning" I said sitting next to my brother. "Good morning, honey" My mom said leaving a bowl of cereal in front of me and a cup of coffee, I thanked her with a sweet smile and started eating. Around 10 minuets later I finished and left my bowl in the sink. "I'll get going, Bye mom!" I kissed her cheek "Bye Honey!" She said cleaning the dishes. I went out to the porch were Dylan was laying on his car. I grabbed my skate and I was about to leave until Dylan spoke.

"Don't you want a ride?" He said pointing to his car with a small and sweet smile in his face.

"Nah, I'm good." I reply shaking my head and laughed a little bit. "See you later, Bye!" I said and started heading to school.

As every morning, I passed trough the same group of kids, the 'Losers Club', I knew some of them from my classes, but, I just never talked to them. Well, I kind of did. The one who stutter was in my history class and he would always try talking to me. They were riding their bikes and messing around, they seem to be having fun.

I arrived and left my skateboard inside my locker, I got out my things for my history class. I closed my locker and went to the class. I sat in the corner of the classroom, at the back, next to the window, I would always stare at the garden outside our school, it really changed with the seasons. I could also see the reflection of my eyes in the glass, and some minutes later I saw another pair of eyes in the same window, some really nice green eyes, even tho one of them was a little bit covered with light brown hair.

I knew who it was and turned around to find the one and only, Stuttering Bill. I know he's gonna try to talk to me, just like every, single, day. He's sometimes annoying, but, what can I do? It's not my fault he's like that! When I looked at him he gave me a warm smile. "Hey" he said looking into my eyes.

"Hi" I replied, he open his mouth to say something but the teacher came in 'Thank god' I thought for myself. The class started a couple seconds later, I actually didn't enjoy this class but it was an easy subject for me, so it wasn't that hard.

When the class finished I got up quickly so Stuttering Bill wouldn't bother me. I went to my locker and opened it, i left my book and took out the things I needed for my next class. While searching trough the books I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and see him. William Denbrough was about to spoke but I cut him off.

"Leave me alone!" I said kinda mad at him because of how annoying he is.

"W-Why?! I just want to t-t-talk to you!" He stutter also pissed off because of my attitude.

"Just leave!" I said and slam the door of my locker and went to my math class.

Time skips: time to go home —

I went to my locker and once again, I fell a tap in the shoulder. "What do you want now?!" I said turning around, but it wasn't him. It was the most idiotic person in the god damm world. Henry Bowers was standing right in front of me.

"What you doing freckles?" He said pulling a little bit of my hair down, and of course, he was bothering me because of my freckles. They were in my checks and nose, but they were almost invisible.

"If you dare calling me that name once again I'll kill you." I replied very mad looking into his brown eyes.

He laughed at what I said. "What? You don't like me bothering about them leaving your stupid face?! Just like father is leaving your life" He said with an evil smile in his face. 'How does he dare, talking about my dad?!' I thought to myself. I grabbed him from the collar of his shirt and make him arch, heaving his face close to mine.

"If you dare saying the word 'dad' to me once again I'll swear I'll kill you in this fucking moment!"

"You? Kill me? That's the most stup-'' He got cut off by my knee hurting him right between his legs. He arched in pain grabbing his zone, I just grabbed my skateboard and left of to my house, avoiding all the whispers and amazed faces of what I just did.

When I got home I just sat in my desk and started doodling in my sketch book while listening to some music in my Walk Man. While I was humming the songs that played against my ears, I would draw the graden I would stare every morning, everyday adding more details and colors. It was almost summer so the grass was pretty green and they were flowers almost everywhere, the sun would shine between two giant trees where some birds would sit every morning. The children's playground for the younger kinda that went to our school that you could barely see in the distant. Every single thing of that garden was just, perfect.