𝙎𝙞𝙭

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I went back home and saw my mom watering the plants in the backyard. I went up to her to ask if I had permission to go to Richies sleepover.

"Hi mom!" I said and she turned around to look at me and smile. "Hi honey" She said and I started playing with my fingers looking down.

"Can I go to friends sleepover?" I said closing my eyes nervous. "You don't even have to ask!" She said laughing, I looked up at her smiling. "Can I then?" I asked excited. "Of course!" She said. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I said hugging her.

"No problem! Now go get your stuff." She said breaking the hug, I nodded and went up stairs. I grabbed about two extra pairs of clothes, a bikini, because, why not? And obviously my pajamas. I took a quick shower and straightened my hair once again. I put a grey t-shirt, some light blue jean shorts, I slipped on my vans that had black and white squares, and last, I put Bill's hoodie once again.

(Without the bag😂😂)

(Without the bag😂😂)

I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs, I said goodbye to my mom and brother and went to Richies house. I checked on my watch and I was a bit late so I started going faster, until I bumped with someone.

"Omg, (Y/N) sorry!" Bev said laughing and helping me get up.

"Don't worry" I said laughing as well and we went to Richies walking, she was dragging her bike next to her and I had my skateboard under my arm.

"Today was awkward!" She chucked and I nodded laughing remembering what we heard the boys talking about. "Still wearing it, eh?" She smirked looking at me, I looked down and realized I was still wearing Bills hoodie. "Yeah.." I mumbled a bit blushed. "You like him don't yah?" She elbowed me laughing a bit. I just rolled my eyes and looked away even more blushed and running my free hand trough my hair making some of bit being on the other side of my head. "I don't know.. Maybe.. I think so" I actually didn't knew what to answer.

I didn't knew how to describe what I feel for him. I feel a zoo whenever he does absolutely anything, even when I see him passing trough the hallways of the school, or every time we switch looks and I could get to see his beautiful green eyes. Every time he smiled at me, its was like having the most beautiful view in the world. And just remembering, how close our faces were today after he got beaten up, I just wanted to press my lips against his, but I just couldn't, I'm too scared that, he just doesn't feel the same way, even tho what he said today at the quarry, maybe he does like me back.

"And you like Ben, don't you?" I said looking at her with a grin. She just got red. " I think i just got my answer" I said and we laughed and she nodded. "Yeah he's so nice, kind, adorable. And omg his checks I want to squish them the whole time!!" We laughed once again and talked all the way to Richies. I would conceder her my best friend now, we've got so much in common, and it's great spending time with her.