You're the Real Monster

Bendy's POV:

I searched for Sammy everywhere. But he was nowhere to be found. Not even in his beloved music department.

His singing voice was so beautiful. His face the purest thing in the world. His body perfection itself.

So why did I favor the psycho in him?

I turned a sharp corner and was almost found by the massive monster whipping the Lost One.

It looked human from the massive waist up. Just barely. But below, it was a centipede with talons for feet. It's tail was, surprizingly, a giant yellow kazoo. Giant bat wings weaved from the air jutted from between its shoulderblades. But from the waist up...

It was Sammy. The corrupt Sammy, the one with the X eyes on its mask. One hand was transformed into an inky axe, the other a black whip. It roared at the Lost One

"FIND HIM! BRING HIM TO ME ALIVE!" the corrupt Sammy whipped the Lost One again, its kazoo blaring angrily.

The Lost One moved away.

I had to run.

I ran until I slammed headfirst into the Projectionist.

"You." he hissed. "This is all your fault!"

"M-me?" I stammer.

"Yes, you." he growled, stepping forward. "You wanted him to be a monster. Didn't you?!"

"N-no-"

"LIAR!" he shoves me to the ground. "You WANTED the monster in him! You wanted Horror, NOT SAMMY!!!"

There were tears in his projector lens. That's right. He and Sammy dated briefly before he cheated on Sammy with Susie, which was a mistake.

I glare at him. "You're the one who cheated on him in the first place."

He grabs me by the bow tie and drags me up.

"You're the monster, not him. You're the real monster."