Sammy, NO!

Bendy's POV

I wipe away my tears, knowing he was right. That monster that Sammy, my precious, beautiful Sammy, forced himself to become, was what I wanted in him.

And now that monster, my Sammy, wants me dead. I made him this way. My beautiful Sammy, a monster.

I crept back to where Monster Sammy was. And the Projectionist was there, too.

Sammy, my Sammy, held him by the neck with his whip hand, holding the axe hand over his head.

"Sammy, please, don't do this" the Projectionist begged. "Sammy, we dated, remember?"

Monster Sammy roared, "YOU LEFT ME!" And brought the axe down, cutting him clean in half.

I couldn't stop myself. "Sammy, no!"

Monster Sammy turned my direction. Everything was the same about his beautiful face, except his teeth were all bloodstained fangs and his eyes were just red Xs. He saw me.

He expanded his massive wings and flew at me. I bolted. Because what else can you do when a seven ton monster comes charging at you?

I ran into the music studio, with Monster Sammy charging after me, roaring angrily.

I hid in the recording room, breathing heavily and fearing the horrid sound of the kazoo. Please don't find me please don't find me.

It's strange how I grew to love the monster instead of the real Sammy, when it's the monster trying to kill me. What did the Projectionist call the monster? Horror?

It didn't matter. I had to face what Sammy had become.

I'm so, so sorry, Sammy.