Twenty Five

Billy and Steve weren't really accustom to traditions, considering Steve's parents were rarely ever home and Billy's home life was never great; they just never really did anything.

But when Christmas came around, Billy was a sucker for it. This was his first Christmas out from under Neil's roof, and he was excited about the endless possibilities. He hadn't known Christmas since he was a little boy and with his mom. But now he was under Hopper's roof, and Steve's. So he wondered what they had in store.

Steve on the other hand, he was a big junkie for any holiday, but the big one's like Thanksgiving and Christmas made him nervous. He could barely cook anything without burning it so he decided that was out of the question. He was at a loss of what to do because he really wanted to make this Christmas special for Billy.

Then he got a call from Mrs. Henderson on the twenty-second. She had invited him and anyone he wanted to bring over to her house for Christmas; she knew Steve was alone most of the time, but she really didn't want him to be alone during the holidays.

"Hey Bills?", Steve called from where he stood at the kitchen counter.

"Hmm?"

"Claudia's invited us over for Christmas tonight, what do you think?"

Steve took a sip of his coffee, looking up to his boyfriend for a moment.

Billy pretends to ponder for a moment from the couch, still partially stuck on Steve calling him "Bills" even though it had become a frequent nickname.

"I think it sounds wonderful, whatever you wanna do pretty boy", Billy smiles.

Steve sighs and puts down the newspaper on the counter and his coffee mug next to it, and walks over the couch where Billy sits. He leans down and rests his hand on the arm of the couch, hovering his face mere inches from Billy's. This causes the blonde boy to look up at Steve, his eyelashes brushing against his nose.

"I'll do anything if it means I get to be with you", Steve speaks, closing the gap between them by pressing his lips to Billy's.

Billy shoved him playfully when he pulls away;
"Sap."

"So what if I'm a sap? You weren't saying that last night."

Billy's cheeks turned almost crimson.

"Steve!", He protests when Steve comes up behind him and grips his ass in his hands.

"What?", Steve whispers, his breath hot against Billy's ear.

"Naughty boy."

Billy shoved his bottom back against Steve's front, making the brunette boy gasp at the sudden friction.

"William", Steve growls.

Billy just laughs and turns around, pecking Steve on the lips and winking, before heading towards the stairs;

"I'm going to shower."

Steve just looks up at him, mouth wide and lips pink, cold at the sudden loss of touch.

"See you twenty?"

Steve's eyes light up in flames with hunger, and he wants to rush towards the stairs; but he knows Billy would win.

So five minutes go by and Steve finishes his coffee, and decides he has to take a piss; bad.

So he rushes upstairs, the thought of where Billy is completely lost from his mind, and zooms into the bathroom; his fly down before he's even through the door.

He sighs in relief for a moment, closing his eyes before he's done. He flushed the toilet and goes to wash his hands; looking up into the mirror and freezing in his tracks.