Chapter 11

Tim's POV:

Faith is a nervous wreck but worse than before. When we ran before it was just the two of us but now we have the girls and she doesn't want them to get hurt. I told her that we have to act as normal as possible and that we will deal with this, I heard the door open. "Tim how is she?" "Hi Edna, she is scared but she won't let any of us know that." I grabbed her some coffee while I went to get the mail. There was a letter for Faith that loked to be handwritten. "Faith? You got a letter in the mail." "Okay baby, hey momma." I handed her the letter.

Faith's POV:

I came downstairs to see Tim and momma, he handed me the letter. I read the first line when I dropped it. "Honey?" Tim said as he picked it up. "L-l-look at it." I stuttured, "Oh no.." it read,

"Dear Audrey, I thought I had lost you forever but as fate would have it I have found you again. When I saw you at the store I wanted to bring you back with me. But then I saw those brats, I can't believe that bastard forced you to have his children. It won't be long until we will be together. Jack"

I began to cry, "Tim he will not win this time. My girls will not be his victims." He looked at the letter, "I can't believe he thinks I forced you to have them. After what he did to you that night." He is absolutely right, after he raped me that night in Start my life was never the same.