1: Quirkless

Word count : 1,654

Warning : Kidnapping

Edited

This is a world where not all men are equal. A little boy named Izuku Midoriya had to find that out the hard way. In the world he lives in, there is a thing called a quirk. What is a quirk you may ask? A quirk is a supernatural extension given to a being by who knows where. That extension could do many things for you. It may give you an additional body part, or it may give you an additional sense. But one thing is sure, the strong rise above the week. Ever since the outbreak of the quirk, it had become a natural thing to the world. Right now around 80% of the world's population has a quirk. The other 20% are people called the quirkless. Now that you know let's get into the story behind Izuku Midoriya's life.

*Izuku pov*

As soon as I woke up I immediately ran to my calendar. "It's my birthday!" After I excitedly ran to my parent's room. When I make it to their door I started jumping and after a few tries, I grabbed the handle and opened the door. Running into their room I clambered onto their bed and started jumping up and down. Very soon I started to hear them groan and momma starts to sit up. "Izuku? Honey? What are you doing up?" I stop bouncing and plop down on top of dad. He only groans and pushes me off, "It's my birthday!!" I yell out and jump back on dad. "Hisashi just get up already you know he's not going to stop until you get up," Momma says, and Dad groans and sits up with a groggy facial expression. "Now let me guess. Your excited to find out what your quirk is?" Dad asks and I nod my head fast. He sighs and stands up and proceeds to walk to his closet. "Well I guess sense were all awake we can go to the doctors." Mom chuckles and I light up. Smiling I jump off the bed and run up to my room. "I wonder if I'll get a quirk like Kacchan's? Maybe it would be a mental type of quirk. It would be amazing if I got an emitter-type quirk, but maybe it's a strength-type quirk like All Mig...Mumble, mumble, mumb..." "Izuku?" I stop mumbling and look at my doorway. "Are you ready to go?" I hop over to mom and smile. "I'm ready!" Mom nods and we walk downstairs to the car. "Ready to go Bud?" Dad asks turning around in his seat. I brightly smile and nod my head. "Ok, let's go." Mom chuckles and pulls out of the driveway and heads down to the doctors.

(No one pov)

(Time skip to the end of the examination )

"I'm sorry to inform you about this Mrs. Midoriya but your son will not gain a quirk." The doctor told us making everyone freeze in shock. "What do you mean by that doctor?!" Mom asked trying to understand what he had just said. "It's exactly as I said, he will not gain a quirk. He's quirkless, I am sorry but it's just not going to happen." The doctor finished. He said sorry once more and the Midoriya's went home.

Later that night with Inko and Hisashit my bad Hisashi.

"Inko. What the fuck are we going to do now. The fucking brat's quirkless, he's useless." Hisashi hissed and Inko sat down. "Be quiet Hisashi, and yes I know. I don't know what to do either." Inko only sighed and Hisashi sat next to her and put his head in his hands. "Wait. I got it." Hisashi suddenly said springing up from his seat. "What?" Inko sighed. "Why don't we just get a group of villains to 'kidnap' him" that shut Inko up for a second. "Wait how would we even find a villain group?" Inko finally said after snapping out of her little trance. "Yea but I think I know someone that could find one?" Hisashi answered and pulled out his phone and left the room. After a few minutes, he came back with a smirk on his face. "Ok so I called a friend of mine and she said that she could get a group to take the brat." almost immediately a big smile crept up onto Inko's face as she stood up and hugged Hisashi. "Thank you, Hisashi." Hisashi returned the smile and let go of her as he felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket. Although his smile only grew when he read the text. "Hey, Inko. My friend said that a group called the League of Villains is going to come today around 5 at *Random location*!!" At that statement, Inko grabbed both their stuff and ran back to Hisashi "Well it's almost 5 so let's grab the brat and go!" She happily smirked then Hisashi went upstairs and got Izuku. "Mom? Dad? Where are we going? Why can't I stay here and watch All Might?" Izuku asked as he walked down the stairs after his dad. "No Izuku we're going to the park to meet up with Mitsuki and Katsuki," Inko said and Izuku lit up a bit. "Ok Momma!" Izuku smiled and walked to the door with his smirking parents behind him

(Time skip to 5:00 at the location.)

"Momma? Where's Kacchan and Aunt Mitsuki?" Izuku asked looking up at Inko and Hisashi. "Oh don't worry sweetheart they should be here soon." Inko smiled down at Izuku, but when she looked back up and at Hisashi, she had a frown on her face. "Where are they? She said they would be here around 5 right?" Inko whispered to Hisashi and he nodded. "That's what she said." Hisashi sighed and looked around. Although as Hisashi was looking around he noticed an Ice Cream cart and an idea popped in his head. With a sly smile on his face, he looked at Inko

*Izuku pov*

Dad looked at mom and smiled but normally his smile made me feel safe. This smile was different "Hey honey do you want to get some Ice cream?" When Momma looked over at Pappa and saw his smile she agreed immediately and asked him to come along. "Ok, Izuku stay here for a second. Me and Pappa are going to get some Ice cream. What flavor do you want?" Momma asked so I replied, "Can I have a vanilla-like Kacchan's hair?!" I smiled and Momma nodded in reply. When Momma and Pappa left me I felt a shiver run through my back. I was about to turn around because I felt someone was there when I saw a shadow growing on the ground I froze in place. "Hel..." I couldn't even finish my sentence as a wet cloth covered my mouth and nose. Almost immediately I knew that it was chloroform and tried to hold my breath but it was too late. I had already breathed the chemical in and my vision was spiraling into darkness.

(Time skip to the next day because I'm a lazy author.)

As soon as I woke up I questioning where I was, "Where am I?" I was about to open my eyes to look around but froze as I heard whispering "I wonder why master took this brat" one voice said "How would I know what your sensei is thinking" another male voice spoke out loud causing me to flinch in terror "Welp looks like the kid's  finally awake" the second male voice said as I opened my eyes to see a shadow looming over me "Well aren't you going to look up?" I flinch again and slowly look up to see a red-haired kid with small burn marks on his face and arms although he had a small smile on his face. "What do you want from me?" I said barely whispering to them "We technically didn't want anything from you but your an acquaintance of your parents insisted to my master that we took you." The boy with light blue hair sighed scratching his neck. "Ok I'm going, to be honest with you, quite frankly I despise you for taking time in masters day, and right now I would very much like to kill you so I don't have to waste our resources on a brat like you." I flinched backward and started shaking in the chair. "U-und-derstood..." I stuttered and looked back at the ground. "Hey what did I say about killing with me around." The redhead growled and I saw the shadow of him walk to the back, and I immediately started to shake a little less. 

*No one pov*

After a little bit, the teen with the blue hair left the room leaving the redhead boy in the room with Izuku. "Hey, kid. Look I understand why Shigaraki doesn't like you, but that doesn't mean you're a bad kid. He just wants to get rid of you so his master isn't paying attention to you instead of him, and there's no need to worry about me." Izuku swiftly shot his head up as he heard the read head say his last words "My name is Dabi, it's obviously not my real name but that's all your getting considering that Shigaraki's sensei kidnapped you." Dabi grinned playfully and Izuku could just tell that he could be a safe beacon in this hell hole. "Anyway I'm sorry to say this but this cell is probably going to be your new home for a few years, so try not to die when Shigaraki's around. I'll see you later with someone else" Dabi smiled and walked out of the door. 

I was there for the next two days. Only getting food and water to keep me alive

************************************************

Disclaimer

I do not own My Hero Academia in any way, including the characters inside the anime.