9 : Izuku's Madness

Word Count : 1,696
Warning : Cursing

Edited

*Inko pov*

As I was walking down the street, someone jogged by me, and I had to do a double take...when I turned around I saw the worst thing ever. "Izuku?" I called out and he stoped and turned around. "M-Mom?" As soon as he whispered my name I was brought back to reality. "How are you here. I thought they killed you?" I growled and he flinched away. That brought a smile to my face. "I will ask this one time. How are you alive." I barked and he took another step back. "I.. I was um. I was saved my the hero's..." He mumbled and my face was contorted in fury. I could feel myself start to shake as words spewed out of my mouth. "I thought you fucking died. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!!" Sprinting as him I pull out my knife I watch his face ready to see fear sprout in his eyes. But instead of fear I saw determination, that only fueled my anger. "DIE!!" I screamed and slashed my knife at his torso thinking he would be to scared to doge. But instead of freezing he jumped back and grabbed my wrist. He twisted it and a flame of pain rooted in my arm, he them flipped me and the last thing I remembered I could remembered was that I was on the ground.*Izuku pov*After I hit the pressure point on her neck I picked her up and carried her in a bridal style as I walked back to my house.

*Aizawa pov*

I had been about twenty minutes and Izuku hadn't come back yet, so I got on my capture gear and started walking towards the door. As I opened the door I was greeted by Izuku, holding a woman, that looked exactly like him I may say, in his arms. I started to say welcome back but he gave me a glare that said "Not right now dad" I immediately understood and nodded towards the woman. He nodded back and gave her to me. As we were walking down the hall I saw a side of Izuku that I thought I'd never see. He was drop dead serious, and was giving off an aura of annoyance. "Dad, get Pappa and Toshi now." He growled and his aura increasing. I jumped set the woman down on the couch and I got the other two as fast as I could. When all three of us got back into the living room we saw Izuku sitting on the ground trying to control his breathing. But I was the only one out of the three of us that could tell he was mad. "Izuku can you calm down and tell us who this woman is?" I asked and he stood up "Dad can you restrain me with you capture weapon." When he felt like everyone in the room was safe he started explaining. "That woman is Inko Midoriya. My... birth mother." Izuku gagged and continued. "So what happened was My dad, mom, and I all went to the park when I was four and sat on a bench when we were 'waiting' for my Aunt Mitsuki and Kacchan. But around 5 Dad looked at mom and asked if she wanted to get Ice cream. But at the mention of Ice cream I looked up at dad and the expression on his face sent chills down my back, and when moms face copied his expression I was freaking out by that time. But I covered my fear with a smile when they looked at me. They asked me what Ice cream I wanted so I answered with Vanilla, and as they were walking away something covered my mouth and I passed out. I'm guessing that the cloth had clorophome on it. When I woke up two dark figures were in front of me. By that time I was freaking out and when one of them started talking my emotions went into overdrive and shut down leaving me emotionless for the time being. Although after a few weeks I had gotten over the fact my parents had planed my kidnaping. If I remember correctly there was at least one person that helped me. I think his name was Dabi..." I interrupted him when I heard a name I didn't recognize. "Who's Dabi? We didn't find anyone named Dabi." He looked away from his birth mother for a second to glance at me with an amused look. "I had a feeling that he got away." He sighed with relief that only confused me. "Ok back to the sto..." Izuku stopped suddenly and his eyes went wild with anger as he turned around and sprinted at Inko but my scarf held him back, and both Mic and Shinsou had to help me hold him away from her. "Oh Izuku Baby why don't you continue the story? I would love to hear the ending." All three of us look around to see Inko sitting up, hands in her palms with a look of amusement in her eyes. "Let me guess the rest. You got tortured for days on end, and you became a villain." Izuku went even more wild after that statement. "Then those Idiot hero's saved the worthless, quirkless, little bitch that must have been crying like a little baby." I was so close to letting Izuku go at that point im guessing Shinsou and Yamada had the same Ideas because they were looking at Izuku. "YOU KNOW WHAT!! FUCK YOU BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I NEVER BECAME A VILLAIN AND I'M NOT FUCKING QUIRKLESS!!!'' When Izuku finally gave into us we got a good look at Inko's face, and let me tell you it... was... priceless. "W-what do you mean? We went to the doctor you were diagnosed as quirkless." She started to stutter "You want to see?" Izuku said I saw the black wip start to come out of his hands but only for a second because I used my quirk. Although it was long enough for Inko to see it. I got the feeling that she was a little scared because she passed out again. Shinsou suddenly whispered "Damn if that's what the th..." Izuku stood up, jumped out of my scarf and covered his mouth. "I have no Idea what he's talking about. I'll just go to my room now. Shinsou come with me." Izuku said and Shinsou nodded his head. After they walked out of the room both me and Zashi walked over to Inko and I threw her over my shoulder and both of use walked to the police station to hand her in.

*Izuku pov*

After I walked in my room and close the door I sit down on the bed "Shinsou that was way to close. You need to be more careful around dad." I scolded him as he just hung his head. I sigh and stand up to pat his shoulder. I tell him to be more careful next time and let him go. Standing up I walked across my room and sat down at my desk so I could continued working on the V-suite. Adding some things to help adapt to my new quirk.

(Time skip brought to you by a Author at school)

When night came it was time for me to head out and test out how BlackWhip and my V-site worked together. So I jumped out my window and immediately activated BlackWhip, attached it to a wall nearby and started climbing up a building wall like The spider hero, Kumogatarui. I mean I was really climbing up a wall! After I reached the top of the building I started to extend the reach of the whips. I was in the middle of trying to grab a trashcan when I heard a scream. On instinct I ran towards the sound, I arrived on the scene and saw a Girl, by the looks of it she was a little older then me. Holding a knife to a kids neck. "Hi kid! I really really want to see your pretty, shiny, crimson blood but shiggi said i'm not allowed to kill you. Also I'm going to need that phone of yours!" the girl chuckled but looked amazed as soon as the blade started to dig deep enough for some blood to trickle out to the little cut on the kids neck. I took this as a chance to interfere before she killed the kid. I decided to do a sneak attack, I tip-toed behind her the kid noticed me but kept his head facing forward so the girl didnt notice me. I stopped right behind her, aligned my hand with the pressure point and hit it directly. As soon as my hand made contact with her neck she collapsed but luckily for her I was feeling nice today because of my new quirk so I caught her and then laid her down on the ground. "Hey kid are you ok?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Ok good, can you call the police for me?" I questioned he nodded again and pulled out his phone dilled 199 and started talking to the phone "199 whats your emergency" I heard the operator say "I was attacked but someone saved me also there's a villain lying unconscious in front of me.'' The kid told them and the operator said that there's a pro hero nearby that could help him. "Thank you." The kid sighed as he hung up and put his phone away. "Hey kid, since there's going to be a pro here soon I should probably bounce. So maybe see you later!" I chuckled as I hopped up the ladder on the side of the building. Right as I reached the top I saw the pro hero Ectoplasm had arrived and started helping the kid.(Time skip brought to you by a Author still at school)

When I got back home it was around 3:30 so I got into bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.