Prologue

I was walking around the castle looking for my father. He should be around here for he's the captain of the guards in Corona. I sighed as I went to the crown room and saw the king and queen talking. The looked over at me and smiled.

"Ah Jimmy, good to see you, what brings you this fine visit?" The king asked.

"Just looking for my father and Maria." I replied looking at them.

"Well your father is in the training room training the new recruits and as for Maria, I don't know." The queen said.

"Alright thank you." I said leaving them.

I went to find Kristoff. Maybe he knows. I saw him trying to catch a deal with a sales man for some supplies. I chuckled and patted his shoulders and looked at the salesman.

"How much?" I asked.

"Three hundred Jules" The salesman replied.

I nodded and handed him the money and gave the supplies.

"Thanks man." He said smiling. "I owe you one."

"Yup, have you seen Maria?" I asked looking at him.

"She's at home why?" he asked with another question.

"Haven't seen her all day and she's been acting distance lately." I replied.

"Dude, that's not a good sign." He said looking at me with an eyebrow crooked.

"Yeah, hoping it's not true though." I said looking down...

"Well go and find out." He said, "just know, it might or might not be good."

I nodded and started heading towards Marias house. When I got there, I knocked on the door.

"W-who is it?" I heard Marias voice ask sounding as if she was trying to hold in moans.

"It's Jimmy." I replied

"J-just a moment." She said as I heard her mumble the words stop and hide.

I was confused by the last part but shrugged it off. When she came to open the door, my face turned red at the site in front of me. She had no shirt or bra on and was only in her panties.

"U-um mind telling me why you're not dressed yet?" I asked trying to avoid my look.

"Uh... was getting ready to go on our date when you came by, and totally forgot I wasn't dressed." She replied with a non-convincing answer.

I sighed and looked at her.

"Maria, I want the truth, why have you been acting distance lately?" I asked looking at her with a hint of sadness in my eyes. "I want you to tell me what I saw couple of days ago, wasn't real."

"W-what did you see" She asked.

"You making out with another guy..." I replied.

She looked down and sighed.

"Yes, what you saw was real, I'm sorry Jimmy, but you haven't been giving me what I've been wanting." She said.

"You know you could of came and talked to me about it instead of this, or could have just said it wasn't going to work, I would of understand." I said and turned to walk away but got interrupted by her grabbing my wrist.

"I'm truly sorry, you're a nice guy, maybe one day you'll find someone for you." She said.

I slowly nodded and started to walk off. I went back to the castle and saw my dad in the training room but when I got there, he was facing someone in a robe. He looked to be one of those assassins I've heard about that's been occupying the city. My father was losing badly. I couldn't take it to see my father in this position. I grabbed a sword from one of the dead soldiers and started to attack the hooded man.

"Get away from him you bastard!" I yelled slicing at him.

But my slice didn't reach him in time and he took off towards the crown room. I got up and started chasing him. When I got there, he wasn't there. The king and queen looked at me confused.

"What wrong Jimmy?" The king asked.

"There was an assassin here, he just attacked me and my father and I thought he came here but I guess I was wrong." I said.

"What? But how, we had the guards tight on security." The king said.

The doors busted open and Guards came and surrounded me with their weapons.

"Jimmy, you are under arrest for murder and attempted murder." One of the guards said.

"It wasn't me you can even ask my father!" I shouted.

"One of the maids saw you running out of the training room with a bloodied sword." He shouted. "Your majesty, what will his punishment be?"

The king and queen looked at me and saw fear in my eyes. The king sighed and came to me and whispered in my ear saying that he was sorry.

"His punishment is exile; he will be transferred to Arendelle." The king replied.

The queen came up to me and gave me a comforting hug.

"Go find the queen and king there, tell them I sent you ok." She whispered in my ear.

I nodded and was escorted to the docks where I was to take my leave. I saw Kristoff and Maria running towards me.

"What's going on!?" Kristoff asked.

"He's no longer aloud in Corona, you have ten minutes to say your goodbyes." The guard said.

"Jimmy what did you do?" Maria asked,

"I didn't do anything; I was framed but these assholes won't believe me so I have no choice." I replied.

"Dude that's a bunch of bull crap, they don't have evidence." Kristoff said.

"They have a 'witness'" I said sighing. "Maria, I hope your new boyfriend treats you well, Kristof, good luck.

They nodded and I went onto the ship.

"See ya guys around." I said.