Chapter 6: I'm Not in Minecraftia Anymore?!?!

As ran closer to the crater, the land started to have more of a deep sphere shape to it. 'What the Nether?' I said in my mind. I saw something in the distance. It looked like a... Player? As I got closer to the body, I heard some twigs break. I turned my head over to the left, only to see nothing. 'Cr*p, Mobs maybe?' I quickly hid behind some of the bigger debris and took out my bow to kill the thing that made the sound.

        "AHHHHHHHHHH!" The new sound caught my attention. I looked all around trying to the find the obnoxious girly screaming, confusion plastered all over my face, until I looked up. Your eyes widened, you saw 3 bodies coming down from the sky. I tried to think of a way to get away from the falling bodies from the sky, but before I could think of an idea the bodies already hit the floor.

        From that 3 body impact, dust and dirt flew everywhere. I started coughing trying to get the life threatning stuff out of my lungs. Once the dust had finally settled I opened my eyes only to see... THOSE FREAKING MORONS AGAIN! Along with another player?

        The guy had very bushy hair and it looked so dang soft. I WANNA TOUCH IT. It covered his left eye. I had to resist tentation though. He also had green neon headphones with a mic on his head. How the h*ll did they not fall off from the impact? He had a white shirt, now messed up from the dirt and grass along with dark grey pants and black converse. His skinny looked slightly pink too. Odd... I think he's Patrick's cousin. And finally he had one bracelet on each hand. Just hope he had more common sense then the other two.

        "AWWW, F*CK WHAT THE HELL?!" I looked up only to see... Mitch and Biggums? From the past experience, I quickly braced myself for the impact. Again dust and dirt flew all over the place. Accidently breathing in the air, I started coughing. I tried waving off the dust to avoid suffocating. Well I guess this is what they mean by It's raining men hallejuah.

        When the dust cleared, there now layed, a chew bacca, a board game of red and black checkers, soft looking hair, a blue alien, and Mr. Jewls. Wait... Wasn't there another person?

        "There was." Your eyes grew wide.

-Slamacow's POV cause I wanna leave a cliff hanger with reader-chan a be cruel xD-

        I opened my eyes only to find myself... in a room? It sure didn't look like the room that was in the village. I got up and was about to find Bart and Dave, but when I looked at my hands, surprise and disbelief went all over my body. I started touching my body, I was the non existing word, 'round,' They said that fake though! I must have been stupid, cause I noticed that the furniture was more round. I got off, I amsume, the bed and explored the room, checking for something for things so I could look at my reflection.

        'Hey, idiot!' The new, loud, booming voice caught me off gaurd.

        'Oh finally,' the voice started,'You can hear me now.' I nodded awkwardly slow looking around to find who saying these things to me.

        'I'm in your mind moron, now stop moving before I'll make you! And you won't like being control, do to how painful it will be.' I stopped moving and did what the voice told me.

        'I asume you want to get out of here, nay or yay?' I nodded slowly,'Good, you will have to follow my every order then! Now, go to that door and exit it'

        I followed the voice's orders and opened the door, exiting down to what looked like a hall way that was now leading to other rooms.

        "STEEVVVEEENNN!" A loud shout came across from the right side of the hall;

        'Sh*t, RUN IF YOU WANNA LIVE!' I gave a questioning look at my four head,'RUN, ESCALATE, SPRINT,NOTCH D*MMIT MOVE YOUR *SS' It was too late to move because an unknown force had already pinned me down on the floor.

        "STEVEN, WANNA PLAY WITH US?!" I turned around only to see a Player with short light brown curly hair, with slight facial hair as well.

        'What he ment by play is, HE'S GONNA R*PE YOU SON,' Voice said, which was the name you started calling it, since that it WAS a voice.

        "Still don't wanna talk, huh? I'LL TAKE THAT AS A YES!" Then I was dragged off to a room that was bigger than the room I first spawned in. The room was pretty neat, it had light grey couches, along with a fire place and a dark oak wood table (Sorry don't really know what the Team Crafted house hold looks like so I just guess, looks something like this: http://www.thesdip.com/luxurious-modern-home-in-taiwan/fascinating-white-kitchen-interior-concept-placed-near-modern-house-taipei-living-room-area-with-a-big-tv-unit-for-home-theater/ ,but of course you can change the living room and what not :P BUT BACK TO SLAMACOW!) I had to admit, the living room looks pretty nice.

        "JASON, TY, I GOT STEVEN, DID YOU GET EVERYBODY ELSE?" I asume the ones that turned to the direction of where the stranger was holding me, was Jason and Ty.

        "No, but most of the guys, Seto (SetoSorcerer), Brice (GoldSolace), and Ian (Sundee), went to do some of their own things, So we only could get the other guys," Both of them said, they jabbed their thumb, pointing to 3 tied up guys with duct tape on there mouths.

        'See what I told you, should of ran when you had a chance, tsk, tsk," Voice said to me, I can tell by its tone that it was quite amused. Suddenly everything started to get blurry and I became more dizzy.

        'Awww,' Voice started,'Leaving so soon, you were so much fun to mess with, even thought it's been been like, what? A minute or so?' Voice joked, with a hint of a pained tone.

        And then, everything became dark again. I looked around trying to find a way out of the darkness. I stopped and looked at my hands. I smiled widely, I had my old hands back instead of that one guys body.

        I was about to celebrate, until light began to shine it blurred my eyes. When everything became less blurry I opened my eyes only to fined myself back in the village house along with Dave and Bart looking at me with a questioning look. I sighed in relief,

        'It was just a dream.'

(A/N: Phew... Close one... I manage to escape the raging readers. Yeahhhhh... Sorry this took a while to post, if you haven't read the last chapter, I had Writer's Block and was procrastating waaayyy too much, but I will be back in the my old schedule by next weekend. Why next weekend? Well I MIGHT be going to Canada to visit my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins. While I'm there, FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS BELOW FOR IDEAS, seriously, it will halp ALOT, judging from the WB I get all the time.ALSO, sorry if there's lots of mistakes, you guys should know me by now, I'M A LAZY NINJA!)

                                                                     - NinjaShaymin (NS) Peace Out! Ninja Out!