Chapter 7: (Most of) Team Crafted! ASSEMBLE!

(NOTICE ME NOTE: For readers who have just read this story, YOU GET A FREE PASS TO IGNORE THIS! :D But sadly for the people who read my story that started from the bottom and you're at the top, YOU MUST READ THIS! CHAPTER 5 HAS BEEN CHANGED; Instead of two owners there are THREE!!! THREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! (Sorry inside joke for my sister xD) Yeah, that's pretty much it...)

-Previously on Avata- (B*TCH PLEASE THIS IS BH!) Blocky Heart-

Chapter 1: Even though I have a peaceful life I just wish there was something new that happened in my life.

Chapter 2: What she didn't know is that someone was watching her from a far. Someone that was longing to see her, but couldn't from Minecraftia's rules of which he has to follow for a while. This someone was Herobrine...

Chapter 3: I walked inside only to fall and collapse into a world of darkness and unknown at the front door of some villager's house.

Chapter 4: "Okay you'll be White-T," I say pointing to the green zombie, "You'll be Stripes," You said pointing to the male, "And last, but not least you'll be Bow tie!" You say all of their new names like they are new born animals or something. You smile sweetly at them.

Chapter 5: The Owners, were only three players. The Admins, there was only three of them. And now Moderators, or how some players call them, Operators. There is about one to ten of them still alive present.

Chapter 6: When the dust cleared, there now laid, a chew bacca, a board game of red and black checkers, soft looking hair, a blue alien, and Mr. Jewels. Wait... Wasn't there another person?

"There was." Your eyes grew wide.

(A/N: What's your favorite chapter so far? And no chapter 6.5 does not count... -_-)

-Second POV: Your POV-

Distant voices could be heard as you was floating in a black abyss. Light started to fill the dark room until you found out it was your eyes that were opening up to the now shining light. You blinked and got up from your laying position. You gave yourself a questioning look, "Wasn't I in a plains?" Instead you were inside a forest. You quickly got alerted by the bodies hanging out by a lake near where you were laying.

"WHOLIKEMINECRAFT?!" You quickly got on your feet and ran towards a near tree. You noticed that your body felt lighter. Until that moment you realize... you don't have your items with you.

Panic filled your face. You looked all around for them, until you see Checkers boy and the Hairy Ape holding your items. "Those b*stards..." You thought to yourself. You quickly scanned the camp, looking and hearing closely at what their names were.

"Dude, shut up! If mobs find us you won't be liking Minecraft anymore." The guy with the soft hair and headphones pointed out.

"Shut up, Ty." Sky growled.

"Aye, Jerome, I'ma go get some more food and fire wood. Com'in with me?" Mitch, if you recalled the one with the red checkers jacket, asked the hairy ape thing. Wait, isn't his name Biggums? Nickname maybe?

"Naw man, gonna stay here at the camp and chill." Mitch pouted. "You're no fun." Mitch and the others chatted little bit more before he left in search for more materials. You listed off the player's new found names.

Adam/Sky (You found out that he had another name while you were stalkng him): Amulet

Ty: Soft Hair

Mitch: Checkers board

Jerome/Biggums: Big hairy monster thing

And Jaso- WHERE THE F*CK IS HELMET MAN?!

"So, you stalk lately?" You jumped and quickly turned around. Like it was on cue, Jason: Helmet man, showed up his *ss. "See that you're finally awa-" Out of instinct, you kicked the blue suited man where the sun don't shine.

"RAHHH! TAKE THAT YOU SACK OF POTATOS!" Oooo... That's gonna leave a mark. In the background you swear your could hear "(Boom) Watcha Say" Jason Derulo. Wait, Jason, and Blue suit's name is also Jason. ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED. He fell down, groaning in pain.

"OMERNOTCH! JASON!" You turned around only to see the group you were previously stalking. "AWW SH*T!" You quickly turned around, but surprisingly bumped into Jerome, who dropped his fresh catches in his hand and tried to grab you. You being the fighter, you dodged and quickly ran left.

Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*tehaswuifgbuieogrfuiwqagrfiwuagifruoa! You looked all around for resources. Without your armor and weapons, you're just as hopeless as a noob! Could it get any worse than this?!

Suddenly, your speed started to slow down, until you were only able to walk. REALLY MY HUNGER?! You turned around only to see the group of idiots about a couple of meters behind you. Oh great! At least nothing else could go wrong. You turned back to speed walk, but once you turned around you saw mobs right in front of you. Aww sh*t.

At that second, you were grabbed and disappeared into another universe. Literally. All you could see was a blank starry universe, with slight galaxy looking sections. You looked all around, confusion hitting your face. You looked at your body and shock spreads all throughout your body, it was sparkly and made a slightly twinkling sound. Your shock changed into joy, you never experience something so beautiful in your entire life. You moved around the starry world. But for some reason you felt like you were high on potions and glowstone dust. What felt like hours of play time soon ended, because at that moment, you were back in the real world, only to see...

-

-

-

Your eyes sparkled like galaxy you were once in. "BOW TIE!" You instantly hugged his, you assumed it was a 'he', legs well because he was too tall to be able to hug his actual body. "Where's White-T and Stri-" Right away a bone crushing hug was given to you. Seriously, you can hear your bones crack. You turned and saw White-T giving you the life threatening hug, along with Stripes. You smiled.

"You're okay!" You cried, obviously happy. Now it was your turn to give them the bone crushing hug. You could see that Stripes was become bluer than his T-shirt and White-T officially dying for the third time, now that is what you call an afterlife.

" Wait 'till I get that son of a b*tch..." Your face became pale. And you hid behind Stripes. He gave a questioning look at your odd behavior. "Steven? What are you do- HEY IT'S YOU AGAIN!?" You instantly tried to run away from Sky, but epically fell down. Sh*t, you forgot about your hunger. You got back up and turned towards the idiot.

"WHY DO YOU WANT ME AND HOW DO YOU KNOW STRIPES?!" The man with the amulet gave you a questioning look, "TO ANSWER YOUR FIRST QUESTION: YOU LOOK KINDA HOT- I MEAN YOU WERE THE ONE THAT KICKED JASON'S BALLS, AND TO ANSWER YOUR SECOND QUESTION IS SIMPLY WITH ANOTHER QUESTION: HOW DO YOU KNOW STEVEN?!"

"I MET HIM FIRST! BACK UP HE'S MY B*TCH!"

"NUH-UH HE'S MINE!" We both started to grab one side of Stripes, er "Steven"'s arm. We honestly both look like kids fighting over a teddy bear.

"IF ANYONE'S GETTING THE B*TCHES IT'S ME! B*TCHES CAN'T RESIST (H/C)!"

"Sky did you find her y- SWEET HONEY ICED TEA! WHAT THE NETHER IS GOING ON?!" We all, including the mobs, looked over to the group of men looking at us fighting over Steven.

"Steven?" Mitch questionably asked. They all rouse a brow at him, and then glanced over to you, "AND YOU!!!" They all ran over to you. You sweat dropped, "Aww sh*t..." You mumbled quietly.

(A/N: I'M BACK B*TCHES >:D Eheh... Sorry for the many uses of cursing for this chapter, I sometimes use cursing for comedy reasons, so expect some now and then :P. How was all y'all Holidays? PM or comment down below! ^-^ Oh, anyone noticed something? No? No? Nein? The chapters are getting longer! :D I thought that maybe I'll make it up to you guys by making the chapters be longer for making this story/book be on hold for so long! x3 And also because I'm more experienced with writing longer and more "professional" stories. And I know there are some references, can you guys find them all? Do you have any suggestions, things I should I improve on some more? Other things? Leave 'em all in the comments below or PM me! Don't worry I don't bite (butthatdoesn'tmeanikill...) :D)

-NinjaShaymin (NS) Peace Out! Ninja Out!