Chapter 21

I walked out of seventh period holding hands with Sam. Everyone kept staring at me today and it was seriously getting me super annoyed. "Are you coming over?" Sam asked and I nodded. "Yeah." I said and we went to his car. We got to his house and I laid on his bed. "I'm tired and I'm done with school." I said. "Why?" "Everyone kept staring at me and it was really annoying. I can't wait till I get these fucking stitches off and everyone just forgets about this because I don't want all of this attention on me." I said and sighed. "It's ok" Sam said and gave me a kiss. "I wanna smoke" I said and he laughed. "I'll call Jack." He called Jack and then we went to Gilinsky's house. "Are your parents home?" "No another business trip." Gilinsky answered and we nodded. We went down to his basement and we smoked for a little. "There's a party tonight wanna go?" Jack asked. "I don't." I said "Why not?" Jack asked knowing that I usually love going to parties. "Everyone was staring at me today because you know the girl who had to go to hospital because she cut herself and I really don't want all of the attention on me." "Who cares what they say?" Sam asked. "Yeah you're going." Jack added. "Fine I'm gonna go home and get dressed." I said and got up. "I'll see you later." Sam said to Jack and walked out with me. We got to my house and I went inside. I changed (picture) and put bracelets since it was a tank top. I started ironing my hair and Sam came through the balcony. "You look beautiful." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and then finished my hair. "Let's go." I said and we left.
We picked Gilinsky up at his house and then drove to the party. "I'm gonna go get a drink" I say walking through the door holding Sam's hand. "I'll come with you" he says and I lead him towards the kitchen. I poured myself a drink, "Do you want?" "Yeah" I say and pour him some too. I grabbed his hand and we walked outside. "Hey" Natasha says and I hug her. "Hi" she says and hugs Sam too. I took another sip from my drink and started feeling dizzy. "Sammy I'm not feeling good. I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I say and start walking inside. I tripped over myself like 3 times and ran into a bunch of people. "Hey, do you need help?" someone asks and grabs my hand. "Here let me help you" he says and takes me into a room. I laid down on the bed, "Thank you" I say half asleep. "Your mine now and your stupid little boyfriends not gonna save you this time" he says and starts stripping me. I realized it was Danny and started screaming and trying to fight back but he was to strong and the music was to loud. "Shhh. Don't fight back, it'll only make it worse" he says kissing down my neck. "Danny stop! Please" "It's to late" he says smashing his lips against mine. "Kiss me you whore!" he says slapping my face. "Stop!" Sam says busting open the door, but it was to late. The damage was done. He looked at us and a tear slipped down his face. "It's already done" Danny says pressing his lips against mine. "Get off of her!" "Jack call the police!" Sam says pulling Danny off of me. I put my bra and underwear back on and quickly tears streaming down my face. "Let's go" Jack says cradling me and taking me to Sam's car. "Jack I'm scared" I say sitting in the backseat cradled on his lap. "It's gonna be okay baby" "Jack. He didn't use a condom" his face went blank. "I'll be back" he says about to put he down. "Jack please. Please don't leave me alone" "Whatever you want babe" he says and kisses my forehead. I kept crying with my head in his chest. The police came and about 20 minutes later came out with Danny handcuffed. "Are you the young lady he harmed?" One of the police officers asks me. "Yes" I say lowly. "Ok we are taking him to jail and he will go to court Monday morning. You may come as well and based on the judges final decision he will most likely be put to jail for 5 years maybe more" "Thank you" Jack says and the officer walks away. Sam came out and pulled me into a hug. "Are you ok baby?" He asked and I shook my head, "I just wanna go home." I said and he nodded. I said bye to Jack because he said he would find a ride. I sat down with my knees to my chest and looked out the window. "Abigail, I love you." He said and I looked at him, "I love you too" We got to my house and we were quiet so we didn't wake anyone up. "Your gonna stay with me right?" I asked. "Of course." He said and took off his shirt. He laid next to me and pulled me closer to him. "Sam." I said and turned to face him. "Yeah?" "He didn't use a condom." I said and looked down. He stayed quiet, "It's ok babe we'll get through this." He said and kissed my cheek. "I'm scared" I say tucking my head into his chest still crying.
Sam's POV
"I'm scared" she says and tucks her head into my chest crying and shaking. "I'm sorry princess. Your gonna be okay we are going to get through this" I say hugging her tighter. "I don't want you to leave me" I stayed quiet for a second, "I will never leave you" I say emphasizing never. "Thank you Sammy" "Of course baby" I say and kiss her forehead. "Get some rest baby it's been a long night. I love you" I say and kiss her head again. She laid her head in my chest and I heard her sniffling every once in a while.

I woke up to Abi crying/screaming. "No! Please! Danny get off of me please!" She yells and cries. "Shh, Abi baby I'm here" I say wrapping my arms around her. "Baby, I'm here. Your okay I'm here" I say and she calms down. "Sam I can't go back to sleep" she says. "What do you wanna do? It's, 5:30" "Can we watch a movie?" "Yeah what movie?" "I don't know" "Lion King?" I ask since it's her favorite movie and she nods. "Are you guys okay?" Natasha asks walking in with Aidan. "Yeah sorta" Abi says. "Why what happened? Why were you crying" "Danny" she says quietly. "Wha- what did Danny do?" Natasha asks looking up at me with eyes wide open and I nodded. "That crazy son of a bitch. He's gonna get it" "Yeah he's going to jail" "Ok" Aidan says and Natasha lays next to Abi cuddled up next to her. "Can I stay?" She asks and Abi nods. Half way through the movie Abi was knocked out. "How did this happen?" "She took a sip from her drink after hugging Natasha and she said she didn't feel good so she was going to the bathroom and I guess he took her." I say and he shakes his head. I could see the feared look in his face and he looked worried.