Chapter 1

Bella POV:
I'm so exited for so many reasons such as the fact that I'm actually Carlisle mate not Esme. The fact we made love on my 18th birthday after he confessed to me that I was his mate, and now I'm pregnant with our baby. I can't believe it I'm huge for only 3 months I look 6 months pregnant. So because Charlie doesn't know about Carlisle and I. I've been staying at the Cullen's home tell I deliver the baby. I'm sitting her drinking blood out the blood bag Carlisle left her in a refrigerator in his office. I also found Carlisle venom in syringe which I will inject myself with once I deliver this baby. I have done a lot online shopping using int the credit cards. Including baby clothes,blankets,bottles,breast pump,bras, underwear, shirts, skirts,jeans jackets, coats, baby formula, baby food, and dresses.
🍒🍒skip to due date🍒🍒
I'm sitting down relaxing drinking blood rubbing my bump when all the sudden I feel a huge pain in my stomach and back and I've realized I'm in labor. So I then walk to Carlisle's Office where  I already set everything I need up, so it  was  already for me since I didn't know when I would deliver. I then had lay down on the makeshift hospital bed and lay down and lift my dress and exposing my belly and baby. I then carefully used a scapula to slowly cut my stomach open to release my baby. Once fully open I looked down and saw my baby and picked it up and pulled it free from my stomach. I then checked the baby over and realized she was a girl, my baby girl. Once I had the baby out and payed her down on the desk on top of a blanket. It hen  grabbed the syringe of venom and injected it directly to the heart. I realized that even though I was going through the change I had to take care or my baby. So I picked up my baby girl and cleaned  her in the bathroom wrapping her in a blanket. Then went to the restroom and gently  washed her. Once she was was all clean I breast feed my daughter because I had a feeling she was going to need to be breastfed. Once she was done and burped and she went to asleep I gave her the name Isabelle Cullen. Since she was asleep I decided to take a shower. I was still changing while was showering I washed my hair and the got out the shower. I dried off and got dressed in a light blue sweater dress shirt, and black pants. and I then realized  I was almost done although I have only been in change for 7 hours. I then decided I need to change Isabelle into something warmer so I went to bag that had the clothes I bought for the baby I had both boy and girl clothes. Since I didn't know what I was having. I grabbed a onesie, a long sleeve shirt, socks, beanie, and sweat pants for her and got her dressed. Once she was all taken care of I realized I was done with the Vampire change in only 16 hours. My eyes are now blue with red flecks. My hair is now blonde.  I looked amazing I couldn't believe it was me. Once Isabelle had woken up I got her bag of clothes,diaper wipes , baby stuff, etc. I then wrote a note for a Carlisle and put in his office. I then left the house and  went to my truck and decided I needed to make it look like I died so I went to a near by cliff and pushed it off to make it look I died. I picked my daughter and ran all the way to Alaska.
The Same Day  Somewhere in New York
Carlisle's Pov:
"I'm going hunting" I told the coven I no longer considered my family because they are the reason I'm not with my mate. Because of there foolishness I no longer can see my Bella. I miss her terribly, her voice oh that voice it soothes my inner demon, her hugs, her kisses and her love for me. She always knew how to make feel happy. I decided I'm leaving the coven to go to my Bella. So I wrote my ex coven a letter and left to Forks in order to find Bella.
Dear Ex-coven,
I'm leaving this coven to be with my true mate don't worry about me I'll be fine. I'm sorry for leaving so quickly but my mate is out there alone and abandoned.
Sincerely your ex coven leader Carlisle Cullen
I left the letter in the door and ran all the way to Forks to get my mate. I got there in 3 hours with running at full speed. I get to my house to find there is a letter with my name on it.
Dear Carlisle,
its Bella your mate I'm so excited to see you again because when I see you i have a very big surprise for you so please come to Alaska to find me once there you will find your surprise see ya soon my darling. I love you so much and I know your be with me soon.
Sincerely, your Mate Isabella
Wow now I'm going to Alaska I wonder what the surprise is? So with that read i folded the letter placed it in my pocket and ran all the way to Alaska. It took me 4 hours to run to Alaska. I found Bella scent it lead me right to front door of small cottage. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. I heard Bella approach the door. She slowly opened the door and when she saw it was me she launched herself in my arms and kissed me passionately on the lips. "come in there someone you have to meet." I walked in behind her to see the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen. "Bella who is this adorable baby girl?" she said"She our daughter and her name is Isabelle Clarissa Cullen". I looked at Bella fully thats when i realized she a newborn vampire. She looks different like she has blonde hair and blue eyes with gold flecks. She beautiful,amazing and all mine. I smiled and walked over to our daughter and picked her up. She then placed a hand on my cheek and she some how showed me all the things I've missed I was in awe of how smart my mate is. I kissed my daughter head and told her thank you. I walked over to Bella while holding Belle and kissed Bella and said "I'm home and I'm never leaving again." Bella said "Welcome home Carlisle to our new life and family." Now my life is almost complete now to ask my Bella a question. I laid Belle down in the play pen. Then walked to Bella and simply got down on my knee and said "Isabella Swan you made the most happiest vampire in the world I'm now a father because of you will you marry me?" Bella said "yes a thousand times yes!" I got the ring out my pocket and slid it on her finger and got up off the ground and kissed my fiancé on the lips.
Somewhere in New York
Alice pov: We had all just came back to find a note from Carlisle.
Dear Ex-coven,
I'm leaving this coven to be with my true mate don't worry about me I'll be fine. I'm sorry for leaving so quickly but my mate is out there alone and abandoned.
Sincerely your ex coven leader Carlisle Cullen
I was mad I didn't see this coming I mean I am a physic and I didn't this coming. I ran over to Esme and hugged her.
An: im sorry for taking so long been focussing ill try to update more.