Chapter 3

Carlisle pov:
I was laying down with Belle on my chest and Bella right next to me. I couldn't help but smile at my life now. I leaned over careful of Belle and kissed my fiancée on the lips. She kissed back and smiled 'I love you' I mouthed. 'I love you too' she mouthed back. I love my family it's awesome we are a simple family but that's just the way I like it. Bella doesn't need expensive things like Alice, Rosalie, and Esme. We just need each other and our beautiful daughter.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Skip to later ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I was sitting down in living room when someone knocked on the door. So I wet to answer it. It was my ex coven/family the Cullen's what the hell are they doing here and with the Denalies wow. So I let them in my house.
Bella said "who's at the door darling?" I didn't get to answer because she saw them. She just walked over to me and kissed me, and it wasn't no small kiss either. What can I say I'm a man who doesn't mind when my mate is possessive of me.
"CARLISLE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING KISSING BELLA IM YOUR MATE NOT HER!" Screeched a furious Esme.
"I'M CARLISLE MATE AND HIS FIANCÉE AND MOTHER OF HIS CHILD AND I WOULD ADVISE YOU NOT TO YELL AT MY MTE IN OUR HOUSE YOU BITCH YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE WITH  HIM YOU BLEW IT!!" Said Bella.
"OH ANOTHER THING HES MINE NOW AND YOU CAN NOT HAVE HIM ND IF YOUR TRY WELL YOU'LL ASHES AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP ME!!!!" Said Bella. Right then Esme lunged at my mate oh hell no. 
" BACK OFF MY MATE ESME ANNE PLATT OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!" I roared in rage.
"WHAT ARE YOUR TALKING ABOUT CARLISLE IM YOUR MATE" screeched a pissed off Esme.
"HE MEAN IM HIS MATE AND MOTHER TO HIS DAUGHTER MIGHT I ADD AND COME ANY WHERE NEAR HER OR MY MATE OR I WLL BURN YOU TO ASH BITC IM NOT KIDDING!" Roared my hot fiancé.
"FIANCÉ?!?!" Screeched Edward.
"YES I AM HIS FIANCÉ DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT BECAUSE IF YOU DO I CAN TELL YOU NOW I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS IF YIU DON'T LIKE IT HE IS MY MATE AND THE FATHER TO OUR BABY SO IF YOU WANNA YELL AT SOMEONE YET AT YOURSELVES CARLISLE NOT THE INE THAT KEFT ME IN THE WOODS ALONE ONLY FOR ME TO BE FOUND 14 HOURS LATER BY SAM ULEY!" Ok now I'm pissed how in the world do you supposedly love in the forest.
"LEAVE NOW AND DON'T RETURN OR I WILL KILL YOU EDWARD AND ESME ONLY THE REST OF YOU MAY STAY!"I said and Bella left the room.
Edward and Esme left running at vampire speed, right as they left Bella came back with a wide awake Belle in her arms. I walked over to my fiancé an daughter and pulled them both in my arms.
"Alice,Rosalie, Emmett,Jasper meet our daughter Isabelle Clarissa Cullen" I said.
"Can I hold her?" Asked Rosalie.
"Sure" Bella said. She handed Belle to Rosalie who just looked at Rosalie like she was an angel.Belle placed her hand on Rose cheek and showed her everything that happen. Rose smiled at Belle and kissed her cheek.
"She asked me could Alice and I be her big sister and I said yes, Alice?" Roses said.
"Yes I would love to big sister Belle your so cute." Said Alice.Belle reached for me from Rose's arm I walked over to her swooped her in to my arms and smiled at her as she laid her head on my chest. She place her hand on my cheek. Daddy can Jasper and Emmett be my big brothers?"
"I will ask them, Jasper and Emmett,Belle asked could you two be her big brothers?" I said.
" Yes" they both said at the same time.
Carlisle pov:
I saw red as I lunged at Esme she threatened my mate none get away with that no one!! I felt the beast within me be awakened no one knew I had a demon like Jasper. There is reason for that the last my beast was awakened I almost destroyed the entire Volturi. My demon is none as The General of the Volturi. I let the General out hopefully I can rain him in if I need to Lord help us if I can't.

The General Pov:
Finally I have been real ease in almost 150 years it feels good to be out now to take the stupid cunt trying to hurt my mate. I roared a loud roar I saw all of my ex coven freeze not knowing who I am. Before anyone could stop me I grabbed the cunt by her neck and squeezed. "If you ever try and attack my mate or my child I swear not even the damn Major can stop me and trust me I'm way more dangerous than him and Ares combined there is a reason the Volturi don't fuck with what mine!!" I hissed in her face.

Will try and update avian Wednesday!! Vote, comment, Follow