Sweet sweet murder.

Don't mind the title. These are mostly for demise. Except the desert dillas.

Desert dillas
A folded waffle halfway dipped in chocolate, filled to the brim with a choice of six ice-cream flavours!; Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint choc-chip, cookie dough, and cookies n cream! Topped with sprinkles, chocolate candies, and wafers.

Candy Rock Traps
A special recipe by me, a sort of taffy like candy. Once it has made contact with water, it will harden into candy crystals which will spread a bit every minute. You could stick the taffy on someone then splash water on them to trap them.

Balloon bubbles
Bubble gum which blows up inside your mouth every time you breathe. Will eventually bring you up to the stars! That or if your too heavy, you'll pop. Only known way to stop it is by holding your breath, popping it inside your mouth with a needle, then quickly chew it and either spit it out or swallow it.

Ok, this one is just plain horrific.
Also known as JPH, it's a cookie that will try to find its way to fill the entirety of insides with cookie, it will cut a small hole in your stomach so it'll reach your arms, legs, head, etc.

You could also just give them the already existing dark liqueur.