Don't Leave Me Yet

Izuku left school in a rush, he was sobbing his heart's content. "Not now, please don't go. I'm still not finished to let you know, that I'm trying!"

Losing someone dear to you is very hard to deal with. But they leave knowing everything will be alright.

Izuku made it to the hospital, he ran past the receptionist and guards. Everyone was on his tail, but that didn't matter to Izuku. He then arrived at room 167, his destination.

Izuku entered the room, Inko was there. Izuku walked up to her bed and started to wake her up. "Mom, it's me, it's going to be alright."

Inko smiled, then she cupped her hands around Izuku's checks. "Izu, listen to me, tell Hisashi that I want him to take care of you. And Izu, please, don't give up when I'm gone. Remember," Inko pointed to the sky.

"I'm going to be watching you from heaven." Izuku hugged her tightly, "Mom don't go, I still need you! You were the only one there for me! I can't have you leaving me yet!"

Izuku felt his mom kiss his forehead, then she looked into his eyes, "baby, I will always be here, I'm never going to leave you, and I never have."

Izuku cried harder, "Izu, please, don't... give... up..." Inko's eyes then dulled and the machine that made a sound for her heart rate had turned into a long beep, pronouncing Inko Midoriya dead.

The doctors ran in and pried a sobbing Izuku off of his mother, they tried to bring her back to life but failed. Izuku was told to leave the room for an hour so that they can try other methods.

In a world of dark, where you are a light, don't die out, look for another light. Then for both of you will shine bright leaving no more darkness.

"Hello young man, tell me, why are you crying?" Izuku looked up, a woman with white hair had come out of her room and put her attention on him.

"My mother, she's had cancer for years now. She just passed away..." Izuku started to sob harder, then the woman hugged him.

"Darling, her soul is still alive, it just left her body to go on to heaven." Izuku then hugged her back, "trust me, she will no longer feel any pain."

When a soul leaves it's physical manifestation, or it's body, it moves on to a place not yet seen by us. We call it heaven, a place for souls to settle down or look at their next generations grow. Soon families rejoice and throw celebrations.

"Mom, Midoriya, what's happening?" Izuku refused to look up, but the woman did. "Oh, Shoto! It's so nice to see you, um this boy his mother, she just passed away."

"Midoriya, I am truly sorry to hear that, do you want anything?" Shoto crouched down and lifted Izuku's chin to face him. 

"I just want my mother, and nobody could ever bring her back!" Izuku yelled and ran down the halls. He ran all the way back home and slammed his door.

Escape is a very funny word. Why even create the word escape? You think you've escaped, but really, there is no such thing as escape.

"Hey, when are we gonna visit your mother, Izuku?" Hisashi opened Izuku's door, you could tell he was faking his concern. "We can't, father she's dead!" Izuku shouted.

Hisashi smirked, "finally that bitch is dead." Izuku filled up with rage, "what the fuck did you just call my mother!?!" Hisashi's smile grew wide, "I called her a fucking bitch, got a problem with it, you little slut"

Izuku didn't feel rage anymore, he felt fear. "What do you mean by slut?" Hisashi grabbed Izuku and tied him to his bed. "Stay here until I come back, got it you little shit!"

Nothing good ever really happens when someone fills you with fear. They use your fear to control you, partially paralyze you. They are the predator and you, you're the prey.

Hisashi came back into Izuku's room, Izuku fell asleep on the floor. Hisashi took that chance to put a shock collar on Izuku. He clicked a button on the remote he got and Izuku jolted up screaming in pain.

"Okay, here's what's gonna happen, I want you to stay still when I tie you to the bed, got it!" Izuku nodded his head a little, "I SAID, GOT IT!!!" Izuku screamed, "yes sir!!!"

"Oh, don't call me sir or father. You can call me daddy from now on!" Izuku said "okay sir!!!" Earning him a jolt of pain throughout his body. "Yes Daddy!!!" Hisashi nodded, "good, now I don't want to hear your voice except for screams and moans!"

There are two ways to classify sex, one is just sex, you and your partner both agreed in engaging in the activity. And then there's rape, when someone is having sex with someone who doesn't want to engage in the activity.

Hisashi was about to tie Izuku up when Izuku punched his face. The shock was much harsher and longer than the others, Izuku fell to the ground and gasped in pain.

"That reminds me, my league is planning an attack on you're school, if you intervene in any way I might just kill you." Izuku's eyes widened with shock, his dad was a villain, but he never told Inko.

Shock is such a weird reaction. Shock is what happens when your body goes on autopilot because you need time to process the situation you are in.

Izuku was in shock until he saw his dads- no wait, his captors clothes off and getting ready to take Izuku's off. "Please, don't do this, please stop." Hisashi punched Izuku square in the jaw.

"What the fuck did I say you little Shit!" Izuku cried, he wanted this pain to end. Hisashi stuck his dick deep in to Izuku's dick.

Izuku screamed in pain, humiliation, and sorrow. Then Hisashi started to thrust making his cock slide in deeper. "Hey bastard, I'm gonna cum, you hear me I'm going to cum, inside of you too!"

Pain filled Izuku's dick, Hisashi really did release his body fluids into Izuku. "Stop!" Izuku was then hit on his nose, it made a loud cracking sound as it broke.

'Mom, please,' Hisashi started to thrust again, 'it hurts' thrust 'please' a harder thrust 'don't leave me again!' Black dots filled Izuku's vision, then he blacked out.

A/N ugh this was so tiring to make, yet so much fun!!! Okay see ya later my little demons!