Chapter 3

Izuku lay down on his bed, it was 11:48 pm. He was supposed to be asleep a long time ago. Luckily it was a Sunday tomorrow, so he could sleep in. Izuku's eyelids just closed, when Todoroki snuck in through the window. "I'm sorry about this." He thought, before enclosing Izuku in a capsule of ice, with a hole for breathing of course. Todoroki started to worry that he would get frostbite or get sick because of being in the ice for too long, so he used some of his fire magic to keep him warm. Enough to keep him warm, but not enough to melt the ice. He lifted Izuku out of his bed and back out the window.

Now it was Ida's time to shine.
Todoroki gave Ida the signal, to start pretending to check on everyone.
Ida walked through the dorm corridors, when he reached Izuku's dorm he shouted. "Midoriya?! Where are you???"
Mina, Tokoyami, Kaminari, and Kirishima all walked out looking scared. "Izuku? Is he okay??"
Later on more of the class came over, causing so much noise that finally Bakugou himself arrived.

"WHATS ALL THIS NOISE ABOUT?!"
Uraraka knew what to do "Its Deku! He's gone"
She started to fake cry, that even Bakugou was fooled. "Shut up, if Deku is really gone you should be happy." He snapped at them all.
Kirishima gasped. "Bakugou, he's your CLASSMATE."
Bakugou shrugged and was about to turn around before "What if he killed himself?"
This made him stop in his tracks "No, stupid Deku couldn't have. He wouldn't have the guts too. Anyway he has no reason too—

He turned around, to face Uraraka. This plan was going a bit far with the killing himself but they wanted it too work.
"What do you mean?" Bakugou asked angrily, but it was way calmer then usual.
"You make fun of him, what if he got sick of it. I think I heard him crying a while ago." Uraraka responded, looking down at the ground. Everyone was looking at Bakugou now, wondering what his next move would be. "STOP LOOKING AT ME! All right fine fine, I'll go look for him. When I find him, you shi** better be sorry!" He growled at them all before turning around and walking to his room.

A few minutes later he emerged wearing his outdoor clothes, with a back pack on. "See you last losers" he said to them before jumping out the window. As soon as he was gone, everyone let out a big sigh of relief. Bakugou hadn't caught on to their plan. "Good job there Uraraka! You saved our plan" Ida said to her, giving her a high five. Uraraka smiled and said nothing. She started to regret saying what she had, it made it sound so... real.
"I wonder if Deku is okay, I hope Todoroki knows what he's doing" she though, still smiling, trying to act as if she had not worries.

But deep down, she was full of them.