Chapter 9

For a few minutes, Izuku and Bakugou just stood there staring at each other. Bakugou didn't want to admit it, but he knew he was slowly falling in love with him. "ah, this is dumb. "Love" yea right. even if I did have a crush on that dumb nerd. He would never like me back." Bakugou's thoughts were interrupted by Izuku. "K-Kacchan we need to go to class!" their first-class begun at 7:30 am and now it was 8:45. Flying was quick but it still took a while. both guys rushed inside UA and to their class. they knew that Mr Aizawa would kill them. 

Meanwhile...

"Guys! I saw them out the window! Everyone into your places!" Mina shouted out. She was put on lookout duty. Mina was very happy with how everything was going, she couldn't wait to see her ship happen. Mina loved ships, all of them. Mentally, she consulted her list of ships that needed to happen. She pondered over them all. "hmm, KamiJirou is cute, but what about TodoMomo? Or even TsuChaco!" she thought. 

(maybe I could make a sequel, but with a new ship? tell me if that's a good idea or no. Bakudeku would be in it because it already happened. or I could do a teacher ship like Erasermic? the class could still be involved. I don't know please tell me)

everyone quickly got into their assigned seats, while Aizawa stood up from the corner he was sleeping in. "better get ready to tell them off real bad" he mumbled to himself while he wrote some pretend lesson thing on the chalkboard. suddenly the classroom door burst open, and two people stumbled in. everyone turned and looked at them, for the effect of them being late and because they wanted to see how they looked. "a-ah! I'm so sorry Mr Aizawa! there was a big crowd and-" Izuku started saying before Aizawa interrupted him. "just sit down, your punishment is not knowing what we were learning." Bakugou looked around "these aren't our normal tables." "yea, we changed them. you two sit on that table." 

both males looked at the one table they would be sharing, and then at each other. Mina had to seriously restrain herself from squealing with excitement. slowly, Izuku and Bakugou walked to the table. they out their bags on the floor and sat down. "now sorry class, as I was saying before we were rudely interrupted." Aizawa turned and said to the class. everything went normal for the rest of the day. training with All Might, English with Mic, Lunchtime. Nothing special happened. Izuku only noticed one un-normal thing. This was the ONE day that Bakugou didn't explode anyone, yell at anyone, try to murder anyone, or swear at anyone. 

after school, everyone just went back to the dorms and relaxed. no, of course, they didn't. Class 1-A (apart from Izuku and Bakugou) needed a new plan. so Mina created the BakuDeku group chat where they could discuss their ideas.

Mina: Hello everyone! Did anyone get any ideas?

Kaminari: push them into each other.

Mina; anyone else got any ideas?

Jirou: Bakugou would kill everyone Kaminari.

Mina: yep.

Todoroki: Kidnap Izuku again. 

Tokoyami: that wouldn't work, Bakugou would suspect something. 

Iida: How about we let our classmates confess in their own time? They might not even like each other.

Ochaco: But Iida! We need to make Bakudeku happen! 

Tsuyu: How about we set them up on a blind date? 

Mina: that's a great idea!!

Ochaco: I agree!

Todoroki: I know a great Soba place they can eat at.

Momo: I can make some romantic candles.

Mina: I'm so excited!!

Kirishima: someone needs to spy on them, make sure it all goes well. 

Momo: I can buy the disguises! I love choosing outfits. 

Mineta: I have music we can play.

Mina: Mineta no. 

Sato: I can bake some cake!

Todoroki: I can spy. 

Mina: ill spy too!

Mina; now someone close to Deku needs to tell him about his blind date, same goes for Bakugou.

Ochaco: I can do that!

Kirishima: So can I.

Tsuyu: So what time and date do they meet at the Soba place?

Jirou: what about Saturday? Then they can wait before seeing each other on Monday.

Mina: or maybe they will see each other before that ;D

Todoroki: Saturday 2:30 pm.

Mina: Great! Everyone got that, whatever role you're playing, like making things or booking the tables make sure it's done for Friday!

Kirishima: this is gonna be so fun. 

Mineta: any girls wanna go on a date with me?

Tsuyu: No.

Ochako: id rather not.

Momo: never.

Mina: Mineta x death is my OTP. 

Mineta; why does nobody love me? :(

And so, it was decided. Izuku and Bakugou were having their blind date. 

to be continued.