(ii) Harvey: "The Crossover."

FEEL free to tag Twinraven while commenting about her characters :p She's in a very chatty mood, lol

(ii) Harvey: "The Crossover."

"We have bad news

"We have bad news." Gideon sighed after the guys from Evergreen High all made their way to the elevators and Axel left, leaving just the two of us with Ryker and Lyke in the lobby.

Lyle, who was reading something funny on his phone maybe, glanced up with a laugh, "Yeah?"

"Yeah." Ryker echoed, rolling his eyes. "They had a mishap with the booking. Some idiot must've seen four guys and assumed we're all friends instead of a couple and two friends."

"Wait, are you saying what I think you are?"

"Unfortunately." Gideon looked grave at the mere suggestion.

"Wait, guys," It was Lyle, his concentration successfully captured, "I don't get it, can someone explain?"

Ryker threw an arm around Lyle's neck, burying his face in his shoulder with a fake cry, "The hotel is booked solid and none of the ones nearby have an availability. We're sharing a room with these two."

"Fuck.," Lyle and I chorused, for once agreeing on something.

~

"So when did you two get together?" I glanced at the side just in time to catch Jasper and Aeron exchanging a look.

After a huge breakfast at the hotel's buffet, we had decided to walk since the campus was less than 700m away according to Google maps. I had compartmentalized and pushed the room situation to the back of my mind for now, because I had bigger things to do and this wasn't the ideal time to mourn the loss of a golden opportunity.