Chapter 77

7:30 P.M. The night Yang and Yuki will die, I can't be happy with my family to know that they are still alive so, it's either now or never. I know I shouldn't have waited but I was stuck in a hell hole hospital for what felt like months. (Hint: because it was.) So honestly I blame the hospital for everything, even tho I'm the dumbass that got in a car crash. Honestly at that point I was just out of it, it took me years to finally find Yuki and have her back in my life and that I convinced myself that Bum was just a replacement once I found Yuki. When I finally did I thought my life would turn for the better after that cock block Yang pulled a taser out on me last time and arrested my ass, and got his ass removed from the force, but for some reason they gave him a second chance and let him back on. Honestly that's the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard, did they forget how he brutally attacked me?! God people are so fucking stupid it's unbelievable.

But seriously, I really did think my life would turn out for the better and not the way it has turned out. The way it turned out was the exact opposite to how I ever thought it turned out. But then again, it was my own fault I had my hopes up to high for this bitch. I thought that we caught we would go back to my place and have meaningful sex. (which we did, but now that I know it was nowhere near meaningful.) It was nothing but a goddamn lie and now I know for a fact, that she isn't the Yuki I used to know back in high school. The Yuki I knew would have stayed by my side, she would have eventually came back, even when I slapped her all those months ago, she would have visited me when I was in that shit hole of a hospital, but no, there was no sign of her. Instead she was most likely at that bastards apartment, making out and have what she would say "The best sex of her life" which I will most likely call bullshit right now.

While I'll admit that most of it is my fault, yes I slapped her but in all honesty she had it coming, for whatever reason she did not like Bum and for this reason Bum is one of those people who doesn't hate people that easily, I mean look at me for a example, he can't hate me, he is INFATUATED with me, I am his obsession. But Yuki, Yuki is a different story, Yuki is a bitch and isn't afraid to stand her ground when it comes to the people she hates. No thanks to me of course.

But Yuki was supposed to be MY wife, my NEW beginning, we were supposed to raise OUR children together, no matter how many fights we got in we would OVERCOME them, you were supposed to be my EVERYTHING. But then it all changed and now your with the bastard who almost ruined my life. So now it's my turn to ruin the both of yours, and I will not leave until I do, I don't care if Yoonwoo is really Yang's I love her just as much as Jhinwoo, there's no picking favorites. Because they both deserve MY love, their MY kids, I will protect them at all costs, even if that means taking MY own life, and with Bum on my side I know I'm not alone when it comes to raising them. Me and Bum will be the most happy family that we never had growing up, their will be no secrets, we will all be honest with each other. 

I'll prove it, and it'll start by me killing the two people I hate in my life the most. I look down at the knife I was holding as it glistened in the moonlight, I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my blood even tho I haven't done anything yet, but in a few minutes I would be. Just you wait. I'm ready.