Ezzy becoming an actress? Updates on Aejung; Jaelyn own show?

Today, it has been confirmed that Ezzy will be in a drama for JTBC, Silence Silver. Which is about A girl named Lim Nakyung (Kwon Ezzy) , who's born in a silent society, where there's no love, friends, internet, or anything. There's only a lot of crime that happens there. Lim Nakyung leaves to defend her self, and fights to let the other lands know that her society is being silenced, not being heard. On the way she meets Oh Jungho (Yeo Jin Goo) who's also fighting for the same rights. On the way they meet challenges and romance.

Download Viki to watch more!

What's your opinion of Ezzy being an actress?
•••
Updates on Aejung!
Today FNC Entertainment had updated that Aejung has been getting rests and is feeling better, but unfortunately she will not be able to make it to Mask Singer, but Ezzy and Jaelyn will be. For now Aejung will be getting rest and stay off promotions for a while.

"Hello, this is FNC Entertainment, I am here to inform that Aejung will be taking rests and will not promote in Z.ONE for now. We will inform the date of when she comes back. Thank you."

Whats your opinion?
•••
It has been confirmed that Jaelyn will be getting her own variety show. It includes her, Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, John Park, Jang Doyeon and Soyou. The show is called, "Hope is on it's way." Where it's about the crew going on trips helping out the people, and getting missions to succeed it. It will release next year, starting in late January.

Download Viki to watch it soon!

What's your opinion?
~~~