Chapter 26 : Julian Mason

PREVIOUSLY ON INSATIABLE

"If this is some elaborate plan to tease me just to not have sex with me, to fucking test my limits, I really don't like it," Nolan said, his voice deeper and huskier than usual as he spun me back around. I looked down at him, his pupils blown wide with lust, the gray-blue barely a silver circle around the black. My heart started to hammer in my chest. "Because with the way you look, and the way my cock is so painfully hard right now, I don't know how much longer I can hold myself back."

"Then don't."

---

"I don't want you to hold back anymore. Just please..."

Nolan's hands held the back of my knees, trailing up my thighs and resting just below my ass. "What, baby? Tell me what you want."

My breath came out quicker. I couldn't get my thoughts out in words. I didn't want him to hold back, I wanted him to let loose, go all animal on me. All those dirty whispers, those glances across the room, all the promise behind each and every one of his actions I wanted him to act upon, right now. I wanted all that Nolan was willing to give me. But saying all that out loud...was a lot harder than I expected.

"I need you, Nolan. Please," I whined as I held his stare. He seemed to realize my struggle with words because he slowly started to stand. I felt so small in front of him, though I was only a few inches shorter. His hands now traveled again up my sides to my neck. His palms were big enough to wrap almost all the way around my neck and that thrill was enough to launch me forwards.

Our lips crashed together, Nolan's hands delicate on my neck, my cheeks. Though I felt like I was on fire, Nolan easily slowed the kiss down, trickled water on the whole situation. But I still felt like I was burning. I wanted more, but it seemed Nolan was intent on taking this slow, savoring it all as he knelt in front of me. His lips trailed a path down to the panties I wore. He mouthed at my cock through the fabric and I let out a little whine when his tongue darted out.

His mouth opened as he took the top of my panties between his teeth and began to drag the fabric down my body. He stopped once they were past my thighs before he completely engulfed me.

The gasp that escaped me had me flushed red, more than I already was. Nolan didn't move his mouth, but his tongue swirled and licked all around me, sending tingles all through my legs down to my toes. And just when I thought I could cum from his tongue alone in the hot cavern of his mouth, he began bobbing his head. My legs began shaking from the pleasure raking through my body, but Nolan must have noticed as his hands came around to clasp at the back of my thighs, right below my ass to try to hold me up.

I didn't know how much time passed as we stayed like that. My cock in Nolan's mouth as he slowed to nursing it before the world was suddenly spinning and I was laying on my back on my bed, Nolan hovering above me.

"You really weren't joking when you said a bed of roses," I said with a smile as I felt the petals against my skin, my hair most likely scattered amongst them.

Nolan shrugged from above me. "Well, I am a romantic."

I stretched beneath him, raising my arms to wrap around his neck. "What you are is an idiot. But I love it."

Nolan grinned as he lowered himself on top of me, every inch of him against every inch of me. It felt like I belonged right under him, his light eyes burning into me as he rolled his hips against mine. He did it again, and again, and again, all while keeping his eyes locked with mine.