°

At 1:30 am, Cyra left her house heartbroken.

Again, after a week.

...

"Berry please."

...

She was early this time.

"Flavour?"

"Berry.." Cyra replied to him.

She was in awe. She hadn't expect him to come back. She believed that he was unreal. But she was wrong.

He came back within a minute with the same ice cream as her and sat down beside her.

He was always curious as to what flavour she preferred.

And on the other hand all of Cyra's feelings crept back inside her. She was living a dream.

...

Both of them happy to be in eachother's presence again. They both were addicted to this serenity. They felt safe.

Cyra finally looked at him. She had never seen him in this close proximity. She was awe struck by his beauty.

He looked at her and smiled.

And then and there, Park Cyra had fallen for him. For that angelic smile of his. She had fallen for him as deep as his dimples went.

Cyra knew then, that this magical feeling that got her floating in clouds everytime she was around him was indeed love.

"I've been wanting to talk to you since I first I saw you. So.... I am Jaehyun." He spoke with his soothing voice. The smile never left his face.

She never had an "ideal type" until she met him. Everything suddenly made sense for a moment. She felt complete. It was an epiphany she would cherish forever. She knew there was no going back and what she was getting herself into. And so she gladly stepped into it, his world. Now theirs for eternity.

She smiled at him, a genuine and happy smile. "It's Cyra, Park Cyra."

°