m

Although he never came for the entire week, Cyra came hoping that she'd see him again. She came every night and had an ice cream like the usual.

Something about him left Cyra craving for more of  him.

...

Cyra never dared to look him in the eye. She only caught glimpses of him. She may have undoubtedly caught feelings for him as he made her feel some type of way. Every time Cyra was around him, she felt like she was floating on clouds. That feeling was magical.

But her feelings for him were rather tacedic. She preferred to keep them that way.

Every moment spent with him was a moment of kalopsia. And as the days have passed  without him showing up, she began to believe that her mind was deceiving her. Everything about him felt so unreal.

But he was ravishing.

He was god-like. He was absolutely stunning.

Since the moment Cyra had laid her eyes on his hair she had always wanted to run her fingers through it. His hair almost the same colour as his eyes was always softly tousled. It was perfect.

His eyes, a beautiful hue of brown. They were light and honey-like, similar to hers. But his were like the ocean. They were so deep that you could drown in them.

And going down to his lips, they were always rosy characterized by dimples on either side. She could make out his dimples without even him trying to flaunt on them. They were so subtly shown.

In all his face had such sharp yet gentle features framed with a piercing or two on his right ear. He was lean and tall too.

He was in one word, perfect.

°