Izuku Midoriya's Disappearance

Izuku midoriya has been missing for over a year and nobody has seen him since what his mother thought was another day of middle school, she watched him leave home with high hopes but never return when the sun set. Inko Midoriya his been searching for her son all year, even after finding Izuku's blood by the coy pond at his middle school.  The police closed the investigation and after a few months they told Inko her son was most certainly dead. A grave was put for the young boy and as a grieving spot for his mother. Many questions were asked to classmates and people that were around the boy, Inko never found her little hero and celebrated Izuku's birthday in tears being comforted by the Bakugo family.

While all the tears and heartache is happening the missing boy sits in a dark damp forest on the outskirts of town, he wanted to go home but the world is not quite fair and just simply doesn't work around others wants. It was a humid fall morning when Izuku waved bye to his mother and walked out the door, he was in an especially good mood today because he was going to tell his crush that he liked him. Izuku walked into his middle school classroom and fixed his uniform, he nervously walked up to the boy he calls Kacchan and hands him a letter with his hands shaking, he had loved Kacchan also known as Katsuki Bakugou since they were kids. Katsuki looks at the letter and back at Deku and laughs, using his quirk to burn the letter and smirk "why would I ever love a pathetic quirkless loser like you Deku!" he yelled getting the attention of students around the almost full class. The whole class laughed and make rude comments to Izuku, he runs out with tears stinging his emrald green eyes and running to the rooftop, he had no intentions of doing anything stupid. The blonde boy who just humiliated him came through the door with no emotion on his face "Deku I would never love you" Katsuki exclaimed, Izuku wanted to be alone and cry in peace but of course Katsuki had to make it worse for him.

Izuku stood against the railing while he sobbed into his uniform's sleeve "would it be better if I never existed?!" Izuku screamed at the blonde, Katsuki had never seen this side of Deku "you would be more successful dead Deku!" he yelled back not actually thinking about what he is saying. Izuku didn't care to take off his favorite red sneakers as he turns around and jumps, he heard his name being screamed by Katsuki as the coy pond got closer and closer, as soon as he his the ground it all went black. Katsuki looked over the railing only to see a large puddle of blood but no Deku at the bottom.  Katsuki Bakugou was the last to see the young boy alive and breathing. Katsuki will always remember Deku's tear covered face and pain in his eyes as he left for ever. He told no one what he saw incase he could get in trouble, his dream was to go to AU and become the greatest hero of all time and he couldent let a murder suspect be on his record, he returned to class after crying in the bathroom and he pretended nothing happend. When he was questioned he said he never found Deku when he went after the young boy.

Across town there was a dark and gloomy forest nobody dared to enter and that is where the missing boy ended up. Alone in a dark forest he could not leave because the unforgiving world gave him one last chance, you could call it a curse and a blessing because he was stuck there as a spirit until he found true love to reverse the effects of his untimely end.  He was basically a ghost and he could only touch objects and other spirits. Unfortunately for him there was no other ghosts in the entire forest, he spent almost all year crying and regretting ever loving Katsuki Bakugo, he would commonly sit beside or go in the nice sized lake in the center of the forest, the trees blocking almost all light from the already depressing place, it was a comfort for him even if the water looked so dark it was almost black.

After many months and after being there for almost a year he was finally given some company on an early morning. An older boy with purple hair that stuck up entered the forest, he was also a spirit, Izuku spent days trying to spend time with the purple stranger who he learned is named Shinso Hitoshi. After a few weeks Izuku managed to form a special bond with Shinso and soon managed to become un-official friends. Shinso had murdered five people and has no clue why he is given a second chance at life, Izuku was grateful for his new company who after a month became his only friend on the planet.

Let's hope this paradise of friendship lasts a while....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello and thanks for reading my story, this was entirely based on an amino rp chat I was in and the plot was just so good I had to, I make and hosted the chat so I didn't steal it
Please I hope you enjoy the development...