A Strange Place

Many months have passed for the two cursed boys and Izuku's paradox was slowly becoming a small paradise for him.  They would play around and run through the gloomy woods, making the forest seem a little bit brighter for them mentaly.  Shinso was floating upside down next to Izuku who sits on a high branch in a large oak tree "hey Izu did you miss me" Shinso says playfully while hoping he spooked Izuku. Izuku jumps slightly and looks next to him, taken out of his trance of zoning out "ah! Hi shinso" izuku responds shyly.  Both boys smile and hug each other "how are you doing this fine night?" he asks in a playful way, Izuku simply giggles in response "I'm doing well you big idiot" Izuku says through his laughs, shinso acted offended and laughed "I didn't know you thought i'm an idiot" Izuku was going to tease more but before he could ussher a word noises of walking interrupted him.  Three strangers were walking into the forest, most likely because it was night and they wanted to scare each other for the fun of it because why else would they be in a scary forest.

Izuku was excited to see people living in the forest, he hadn't seen living people since he went missing almost a year ago, but on the other hand Shinso had a devilish smirk across his face while looking at the trio.  The group walked up to the lake and played around pretending to toss each other in the icy cold lake, a blonde with a black lightning bolt in his hair started amusing the other two by skipping rocks into the lake, earning echoing claps from the two girls he is with.  Izuku smiled softly and admired them from up in the tree and Shinso held out on having fun so Izuku could watch, shinso highly enjoys it when Izuku is smiling it fills him with sentimental happiness.  It counteracts how he looks and shinso likes it, Izuku's spirit wears a worn middle school uniform and his iconic red seekers, his face is as white as snow and his once emerald eyes are now a dull green/grey combo.  Shinso has pale skin as well but he has more color then Izuku, he wore a white shirt with chains attached to him and ripped up jeans. 

Izuku floats down to the ground and watches them from the fog in curiosity.  Shinso watched him from above unsure of what Izuku is doing so he just watched him in a protective way.  One girl with brown hair walked to peer into the lake, her foot slipped causing her so stumble and dropped there lantern in the water.  While the trio was screaming and asking if the girl was ok Izuku jumped into the lake and grabbed it, he swam out shivering slightly because because he is not completely dead he can feel cold and warmth.  He walked up to the group shyly to give it back to them with his hands shaking anxiously.  Izuku can't touch the living but he can touch objects and other spirits so in this instant his abilities came in handy but he is afraid of them trying to touch him, he handed the lantern towards the girl with brown hair.  She seemed worried as she took the lantern "oh god are you ok!?, you must be freezing!" she exclaimed while the two blondes watched in surprise.  Izuku in defence held his hands up "oh i'm fine!" Izuku chuckled nervously and didn't notice the purple haired boy walking up behind him.

Shinso watched Izuku and sighed, he followed and put a hand on Izuku's shoulder "what are you going buddy" Shinso asked calmly, Izuku smiled "oh hi Shinso! I'm just helping out these people" Shinso nodded and smiled.  He introduced himself and Izuku also did quickly, he learned there names are Ochaco, Denki and Toga.  After a bit longer of tossing rocks and questioning Shinso and Izuku what there doing in a forest at night and who they are, they left saying their goodbyes and said thanks for helping them as they walked out of the forest loudly talking to one other.  Izuku sighs and smiles softly at Shinso "they were nice" Izuku said softly as he turns his gaze up to the stars "very nice but always watch who you trust Izu" Shinso add's with a gentle smile, looking up at the stars with Izuku admiring the view "I know, I will" Izuku responds softly not taking his eyes off the sky for a second.
They do love their time together but the two both wishes they were alive and could leave the forest.  Izuku is happy with shinso but he missed his mother and he felt terrible for leaving his weak hearted mother all alone to deal with the death of her only son.   Shinso smiles softly at Izuku "we could go for a walk if your board" Shinso sudjusts and izuku nods "sounds awesome but i'm not bored i'm with you" they start walking around the forest and exploring the area they have seen a trillion times over.  They talked for a while until they walked beside the waterfall leading into the lake and discovered a large cave that was covered by a roaring waterfall in front of them, their spirits so they easily foat inside and begin looking around the damp area they have not seen before.  The walls have things encrypted in them and there's stone boxes in rows with a podium at the very front of the cave "what do you think was this place was for?" Izuku asked looking at Shinso curiously.  Shinso shrugs "it could be many things like a place for sacrifice or a burial place for people a long time ago" Shinso says calmly while resumming to look around the almost creepy place.  Izuku felt uneasy knowing that but he follows after Shinso and continues looking around

A sound disturbed there search, it was the sound of rustling around and it was close to them...to close for comfort.  Shinso runs as fast as he could to Izuku so he could protect him incase it was something that could touch them both, a loud boom came from a stone box as they meet eye to eye with....