A Life Chance

They both turn their gaze to the sound of the explosion, they watch in fear as a large, bloody rotting coups crawls out of a stone box in the front of the room.  It looked broken with razor sharp teeth and many open wounds with a rotting chest, It slowly stands and charged at the two boys sending them running to the cave exit, they were both scared as all hell as they ran for their lives, yes they're not alive technically but that doesn't mean there not terrified of the living corpse chasing after them at max speed.  Shinso watches the thing catch up to them and bite onto Izuku's shoulder making blood spill down Izuku's uniform, stopping Izuku in his tracks as he ran alongside shinso.  Turning around Shinso went after the monster afraid, he was not scared of the monster he was terrified at the thought of losing Izuku who he cares deeply for.  The monster carried Izuku to the ulter and dropped him on it making Izuku to yelp in pain, the creature hands Izuku a clay flute forcefully and points at the walls that happened to be music notes.  Shinso ran up and hugged onto  Izuku "leave him alone!" Shinso shouts at the monster in rage.

Izuku looks at the flute as the monster keeps pointing at the music on the walls, Shinso takes the flute "What does it want us to do with an old musical instrument?" Shinso ask's with a hint of annoyance "I think it wants us to play the song on the wall..." Izuku answers as Shinso growls and razed the flute to his lips and played the song.  Izuku felt pain in his body as Shinso plays the song, the monster fell to the ground and literally turned into a giant pile of dust.  Shinso finished and puts the fluet down feeling pain as well "What the fuck?!" Shinso yells in pain and looks at Izuku who is on the floor yelling in agony.  The pain stops and Shinso instantly hugs the broccoli boi "Izuku are you ok?!" Shinso asks worried and he tightly hugs onto Izuku.  "I'm fine but I feel funny" Izuku says chuckling nervously as he smiled, patting Shinso's back for comfort.

Shinso stood up and helped Izuku up off the ground "lets just leave this place ok?" he asked uneasy with that just happened a moment ago "definitely" Izuku smiled and took his hand so they could leave the creepy cave.  While walking out they heard a slight rustling from behind them and honestly they did not want to find out what it was so they sped up and speed walked away "H-Hello?" a soft voice called out from behind them in a curious/needy tone.  Izuku was the first to look around and see a boy around there age with dark hair sitting in the remains of the monster "who are you?" Izuku asked nervously, stopping shinso from walking away.  "Im Zoco and you freed me..." he stands and walks over to them covered in dust, Izuku is surprised and just looks at him "freed?" Izuku repeats curiously while looking Zoco in his eyes "yes...lets leave the cave and I will explain everything to you guys" Zoco smiles and walks toward the exit with Izuku and Shinso following directly behind.

They exit the cave and un-easily follow Zoco out of the cave and outside, Shinso glares and looks at Zoco with annoyance "what the fuck do you mean, explain right now" Shinso yelled making Izuku flinch a bit.  Zoco smiled weakly while dusting himself off "By playing the ancient flute you freed my trapped soul and in return I gave the two of you living souls of life" Zoco said calmly.  Izuku smiled and tried to float but he couldn't, he started cries tears of joy wile looking at Shinso "Were alive!" Shinso nodded and took Izuku's hand "let's leave this place" Shinso says calmly as the two now living boys walk to the exit and walk through sobbing there eyes out hand in hand.  Izuku and Shinso walk into the town they know all to well and look around instantly amused by how little it has changed since they left, a large shopping mall comes into view as there eyes lit up, they turned to one another and nodded racing into the nearby neighborhood.

Shinso stops at a large green house and walks into it "this is my place Izuku" Shinso states, Izuku smiled and looked around "it's a nice place, it's really well decorated" Shinso nods "my mom decorated it" he says and walks upstairs to grab his wallet.  Izuku stays downstairs and looks around the first floor, he admires the pictures and decorative items around when Shinso walks back downstairs to Izuku "you ready to go Izu?" Shinso asks.  Izuku smiles "ready as I'll ever be" Shinso smiles in return and takes Izuku by the hand and starts making there way to the mall, Izuku is grateful for his kind friend.  They arrive after a little while and walk in, they were taken aback by the large amount of people but that didn't stop them.  They walked into a clothing store to get a quick outfit they could change into for a bit, Izuku gets some sweatpants, a t-shirt and a fuzzy sweater, Shinso gets some dress pants, a button up and a tie but he also got some essentials for both of them such as underwear, socks and some shoes.

They get dressed in the bathroom of the mall after paying for their items, well shinso paid for both of them.  They walk out and Izuku immediately hugs Shinso "thank you so much" Shinso chuckles "well we couldn't look like a hooker and a runaway middle schooler right?" Izuku laughs and nods softly "yea that makes sense".  "Are you hungry Izu?" Shinso asked already knowing the answer "a bit" Izuku giggles slightly.  They walked over to the food court and get some lunch, they both picked mexican food and after Shinso paid they walked at sat down, they ate quickly out of hunger and spent an hour just sitting around the food court talking to one other.

Thanks for reading, It means so much to me!!!
Zoco is the boy in the picture above
Have a great day!!!