Chapter 1

Nobody's pov

Well the morning start with noisy corridor, locker banging, people begging and shit. Who wouldn't be surprise with this stuff if The School Bad Boy is around. Everyone was in shocked when they first meet him. That guy name is Min Yoongi or Suga they call him. Who wouldn't be shock? He has the face of an angel, a sugar coloured skin, cat eye,perfect body shaped,small and cute even his name is adorable but sadly his image didn't fit his attitude. He was a complete asshole.

''Tch! Why are you blocking my fucking way? didn't you have eyes to see?'' Suga shouted at the girl infront of him. ''atleast i'm not a fucking jerk like you shouting at girl! didn't have heard of the phase  'ladies first?''' ''Why would i respect a bitch like you who only know how to sell her body to fucking older guy!'' He push the girl down making the girl to cry. ''stupid whiny hore'' and left. Nobody dare to intefear them. ''ugh..he's really is a jerk'' '' *chuckle* what do you mean taehyungie? he's a complete cutie'' ''idk why you're so obsessed with him Jiminie..come on now we're going to be late for class'' ''alrighty thenn~''

*skip*

Jimin pov's

''nehh taehyungie~ If i succeed with my plan, what's the first punishment should i gave him?'' ''*almost spurt water everywhere* wh-what do you mean?'' ''you knoww~ If i ever got my hand on that petite body of his.. what's the first punishment for him?'' Taehyung was thingking deeply leave him to daze a moment. ''ma-maybe yoy should try sp-spanking him?'' Taehyung face was red. ''*chuckle* don't force yourself to think if you're not comfortable with it. BTW spanking is not enough'' Taehyung just nod. ''I will fuck him and will not let him cum for the day. How's that?'' ''that's good enough...'' ''it's set then!'' Jimin just get excited to the of Yoongi being under him so mess up. ''i'll going to make it work. Just wait lil' angel~ Daddy's coming~' Jimin was smirking widely and it freak Taehyung out.

*How was it my fellow cutie? Don't forget to comment and like btw request are always welcome!♥